Application Analysis of Composite Geomembrane in Water Storage Project
Abstract: This paper describes the application status of composite high quality textured geomembrane water storage and seepage prevention, analyzes the quality inspection and related process optimization, aiming at giving full play to the advantages of new materials and using composite wholesale textured geomembrane construction technology to improve the anti-seepage effect of water storage projects. Promote the continuous and stable operation of the water storage project.
Keywords: composite textured geomembrane factory price; water storage project; anti-seepage; application
At present, the anti-seepage technology of composite high quality textured geomembrane in a water storage project has been continuously innovated. As a new building material, composite low cost textured geomembrane has been widely used in water storage projects and has many advantages. The composite textured geomembrane factory price is chemically stable, has high corrosion resistance, is easy to transport, and has a simple construction process. Its many characteristics are suitable for improving the anti-seepage technical requirements of water storage projects, facilitating the rapid and efficient construction and putting into use of water storage projects. The normal operation of water storage projects is conducive to the stable development of the local social economy. This paper analyzes the application of composite wholesale textured geomembrane in a water storage project and provides some references for water seepage prevention technology.
1. Application of composite geomembrane water storage and seepage prevention
(1) The composite high quality textured geomembrane has many characteristics and functions that are not available in common textured geomembrane factory price, not only anti-seepage, but also has great advantages infiltration, drainage, and protection. It’s lightweight, corrosion resistance, convenient transportation, and high-cost performance. At this stage, composite low cost textured geomembrane is widely used in water conservancy and various infrastructure construction. In this paper, through the various leakage phenomena appearing in the water storage project, the composite low cost textured geomembrane construction technology in the anti-seepage repair project is needed to analyze the construction method and quality management method of the composite wholesale textured geomembrane.
(2) In the water storage project, the PE composite high quality textured geomembrane is selected to have a thickness of 0.5 mm, and the composite geotextile of the upper and lower layers is 300 g per square meter. The composite textured geomembrane factory price is compounded by two cloths and one membrane, and the size is 7*. 60m. The physical and mechanical indexes of the composite low cost textured geomembrane are:
The width is as large as possible, reducing the material joint; the permeability coefficient is less than 5×10-11cm/s; the tensile strength is not less than 16KN/m; the tear strength is not less than 0.56KN; the elongation at break is 30%-100%; The mass is greater than 900g per square meter; the hydrostatic pressure is not less than 1.0MPa; the bursting strength is not less than 2.8KN; and the peel strength is not less than 6N/cm.
(3) The construction technology of composite high quality textured geomembrane is basic treatment→ drainage blind pipe and exhaust well→ composite wholesale textured geomembrane laying→ composite textured geomembrane factory price splicing→ covering protective layer. When the excavation height meets the design requirements, the surface is compacted and kept flat. If the base is clay, the degree of compaction is not less than 0.97; if the base is gravel, the relative density is not less than 0.86. After the completion of the basic treatment, the drainage blind pipe shall be constructed. According to the pre-designed engineering drawings, the trenches shall be excavated 220mm x 160mm and must be excavated strictly according to the design scale. Then, a soft drain pipe is buried, and the buried surface is filled with coarse sand, the gap is filled, and the pebbles are loosely filled in the drainpipe, and the particle size is 25-45 mm. The purpose of drainage blind pipe and drainage well construction is to remove the gas in the soil and reduce the pressure. At the same time, it should be noted that in the subsequent construction process, the protection of the drainage pipe should be done well and it should not cause damage. After the foundation tamping and draining of the drainpipe, a coarse sand cushion is laid with a thickness of 55 mm and a diameter of 8 to 45 mm.
(4) Exhaust well construction, simultaneous pouring of the bottom foundation and pipeline. The masonry is built with masonry, and the surface is laminated with a mortar. When the exhaust well masonry reaches the set height, immediately pour or place the well, then cover the well.
The exhaust well is then backfilled in accordance with relevant regulations and requirements. Concrete placement is carried out according to design criteria to ensure the strength of the cement mortar. In the process of pavement construction, backfilling with lime soil, gravel soil, and other materials, the width should meet 45cm. When backfilling around the exhaust well, it must be consistent with the pipe trench backfilling progress. If it is not possible to maintain the simultaneous backfill for special reasons, leave a stepped joint. After the backfilling is completed, the earth around the exhaust well is compacted and closely adhered to the good wall to prevent leakage.
(5) In the process of transporting and storing composite geotechnical materials, care should be taken to avoid exposure to glare and rain. To unload the goods in a dry, hard, well-drained site, the site should be preliminarily excluded from debris such as gravel. When handling the composite high quality textured geomembrane, be careful not to scratch it, not subject to strong collision and not being stained. Keep it in the warehouse, avoid it near fire and chemicals, and prevent high temperatures and vandalism. When storing and transporting the composite wholesale textured geomembrane, to prevent heavy pressure, determine the number of stacking layers according to the manufacturer’s requirements, and the storage time is guaranteed within the validity period.
(6) The unloading and transportation of coils should focus on ensuring the quality and safety of coils. Place the coil on the bucket of the excavator and secure it with a soft tape about 60 mm wide. In order to avoid excessive deformation of the coil during unloading, a steel pipe is inserted into the coil. During the transportation and unloading process, if the coiled material is found to be damaged and the damage is small, the tape can be repaired. If the damage is serious, it is necessary to repack.
After the successful acceptance of the slope and foundation trench excavation, the laying of the composite high quality textured geomembrane began. The composite geomembrane laying should be carried out synchronously with the coverage of the upper protective layer. If the laying speed is too fast, the protective layer covers more behind, and the material is prone to rapid aging after being exposed for a long time. The composite wholesale textured geomembrane should maintain tightness with the base layer to avoid voids or bubbles. In the actual construction, it is necessary to arrange the laying of composite textured geomembrane factory price according to the site conditions. It is necessary to grasp the parameters of the force direction, degree and high parameters of the material in advance and lay it according to the design requirements. The composite low cost textured geomembrane is laid up along the dam slope. In order to ensure the integrity of the composite low cost textured geomembrane, the construction equipment cannot be placed on the membrane for operation.
(7) The construction personnel cannot wear shoes with sharp objects, nor can they directly stack the concrete slope protection blocks on the composite textured geomembrane factory price, otherwise the composite low cost textured geomembrane will be damaged. In order to prevent the composite high quality textured geomembrane from being affected by the wind, sandbags can be laid for temporary protection until the protective layer is covered.
(8) If the composite low cost textured geomembrane is damaged during construction, it must be repaired in time. When repairing, it is necessary to completely remove the debris around the damaged area, fill the qualified materials, and keep the composite high quality textured geomembrane flat. Rebuild the damaged part with a qualified low cost textured geomembrane with good quality and repair it.
In the construction, it is necessary to pay attention to the splicing and lap joint of the composite wholesale textured geomembrane, and must strictly follow the requirements of daily construction. The joint of the composite low cost textured geomembrane must be tested on the welding equipment, construction process, etc., and after being approved by the supervisor, the splicing is carried out by means of hot-melt welding. After the composite textured geomembrane factory price splicing work is completed and the acceptance is successful, the protective layer should be covered above to avoid the rapid aging of the composite low cost textured geomembrane exposed to sunlight and damage by foreign objects. In the backfilling, the clay is compacted by 200 mm, the compaction is not less than 0.8, the backfilled gravel soil is 750 mm thick, and the compaction is not less than 0.7. In the process of paving the soil, it is necessary to ensure the stability of the lap joint. Some construction sections adopt the method of manual soil transport. When the backfilling, the drain pipe can not be damaged, and the surface is smoothed after the backfilling.
2. Quality inspection and related process optimization
(1) In the inspection process of composite textured geomembrane factory price materials, the mechanical properties and physical properties of the materials shall be sampled before entering the site, and the inspection results shall be reported to the supervisor. At the same time, it is necessary to check the appearance of each batch of composite high quality textured geomembrane materials, whether there are leakage and joint problems, and at the same time, it is necessary to check whether the laying is smooth when laying the composite wholesale textured geomembrane. The welded joints were tested by vacuum and aeration to find out if they were missing. In addition, the joint strength and tensile strength should be tested to avoid the occurrence of joint failure.
(2) After the slicing and laying of the composite wholesale textured geomembrane material are completed, the supervisors shall inspect and accept it, and cover it immediately after the acceptance is successful to accelerate the aging of the material. Within one working day after inspection of the paved area, it shall be covered with a soil layer above, and the particle size shall not exceed 8 cm. Covered with gravel soil above the composite textured geomembrane factory price on which the bank slope is laid, the particle size of the original gravel within 12 cm above the membrane should not exceed 10 cm. The backfilled backfill on the horizontally laid composite high quality textured geomembrane is compacted using light equipment, otherwise heavy equipment can easily damage the structure of the cover.
After the composite textured geomembrane factory price is laid, it must be backfilled in time on the same day, and the backfilled materials should not be mixed with impurities such as sharp blocks, otherwise, the composite wholesale textured geomembrane will be scratched. After covering the membrane with 45 cm of loose soil, it was lightly compacted. Avoid disturbing the lap joint during the soil laying process. If necessary, manual construction of some construction sections is carried out, and the operation of vehicles or heavy equipment cannot be carried out directly on the membrane. If you have to walk on the membrane, you should also lay a sand cushion of not less than 500mm in the walking section low cost textured geomembrane.
During the construction process, the construction is carried out according to the construction technical requirements of the composite wholesale textured geomembrane, and the quality of the on-site welding is fully controlled. After the indoor test, it can be proved that the performance of the composite high quality textured geomembrane meets the design requirements, which effectively improves the quality and safety of the project. Through practice, it is proved that the water storage project has a good anti-seepage effect, and it is worthy of wide-scale promotion and application, which can achieve greater economic benefits.
Through preliminary research and analysis on composite textured geomembrane factory price construction method and construction quality management, this paper clarifies the anti-seepage effect of composite geomembrane in water storage project, which has many aspects of convenient construction, corrosion resistance, leakage resistance, and pollution-free. The advantages are better than other construction materials and cost-effective. The construction of the water storage project should promote the use of composite wholesale textured geomembrane and give full play to its role to ensure the stability of the quality of the water storage project.