Application Field of Geotextile
When it comes to geotextile products, people who have construction experience must know that this is a very good geomembrane material, and the scope of use of filament nonwoven geotextile factory price is also very extensive. Let me take a look at the application fields of geotextile together.
1. Reinforcement for backfilling of retaining walls, or panels for anchoring retaining walls. Build a wrapped retaining wall or abutment.
2. Reinforce the flexible pavement, repair the cracks on the road, and avoid reflective cracks on the pavement.
3. Add the stability of gravel slope and reinforced soil to avoid soil erosion and freezing damage of soil at low temperature.
4. The barrier layer between the ballast and the subgrade, or the barrier layer between the subgrade and the soft foundation.
5. The barrier layer between the artificial fill rock or material field and the foundation, the barrier between the different frozen soil layers, the filter and the reinforcement effect.
6. The filter layer of the initial upstream dam face of the ash storage dam or tailings dam, and the filter layer of the drainage system in the backfill of the retaining wall.
7. The filter layer around the drainage pipe or around the gravel drainage ditch.
8. The filter layer of water well, decompression well or baroclinic pipe in water conservancy project.
9. The barrier layer of filament nonwoven geotextile for sale between the road, airport, railway road and artificial rockfill and the foundation.
The geotechnical products on the market can be said to be a wide variety of products. For us, more and more products increase our selectivity, but there are many products that have substandard quality products that require us to pay attention to, so we are carrying out products. When choosing, be sure to know more about product characteristics.
Geotextiles are divided into two types: woven geotextiles and non-woven geotextiles according to the manufacturing method. The general engineering mainly uses non-woven geotextiles. Compared with conventional stone masonry and concrete materials, the advantages can be said to be obvious. It is not an exaggeration to say that polypropylene nonwoven geotextile factory price has played an irreplaceable role in the external wall waterproofing project.
1. In recent years, the waterproof industry has always regarded science and technology as the basic driving force to lead the development of the industry. It has taken enterprises as the main body through technological innovation, digested and absorbed foreign advanced technological achievements, and implemented a combination of production, education and research, and achieved fruitful results.
2. The technical level of the enterprise has been improved, and new scientific and technological achievements have been transformed into new products to be applied in the market, which has greatly improved the technical level of the industry and effectively promoted the development of the industry. Various types of building waterproof materials basically meet the needs of the domestic engineering construction market.
3. The polyester nonwoven geotextile factory price manufacturer’s external wall waterproofing is a subdivision waterproofing project to ensure that the structure of the building (structure) is not attacked by water and the internal space is not harmed by water. The external wall waterproofing project occupies an important position in the entire construction project.
4. The exterior wall waterproofing project involves many exterior wall structures such as underground walls of buildings (structures) and housing exterior walls. Its function is to prevent the leakage of rainwater and domestic water within the design durability of the building or structure. The erosion of groundwater ensures that the building structure and internal rooms are not damaged, and provides people with a comfortable and safe living environment.
The external wall waterproofing project is a large-scale waterproofing project. The task of the external wall waterproofing project is to comprehensively evaluate the above factors, conduct a comprehensive evaluation, select the waterproof materials that meet the quality standards, and carefully organize the technical force for construction and maintenance. Maintenance management system to meet the waterproof durability and service life of buildings (structures).