Application of Anti-seepage Membrane in Fish Pond and Lotus Pond
Breeding impermeable membranes mainly include composite geomembrane and geomembrane. The two cultures’ impermeable HDPE geomembrane factory price acting on the aquaculture each have their own advantages. From the perspective of leakage prevention, their effects are the same, but in practical use, There are differences in the selection of lotus ponds and fish ponds.
1. Most of the lotus membranes of lotus ponds choose composite geomembrane. Both sides are non-proof cloth and the middle is milky white anti-seepage geomembrane. The non-proof cloth on both sides reasonably maintains the middle anti-seepage wholesale HDPE geomembrane. It is important to prevent the water leakage of the lotus pond in the middle of the anti-seepage geomembrane. The cloth on both sides is to prevent people and animals from destroying the middle membrane immediately. It also prevents the lotus from damaging the membrane during the entire growth and development process, so the lotus root Most of the pool waterproof layer adopts composite geomembrane.
2. The fish pond waterproof layer uses a large number of anti-seepage geomembrane, also called fish pond anti-seepage HDPE geomembrane for sale. Its structure is a single-sided dense anti-seepage geomembrane, there is no double-sided non-proof cloth because the non-proof cloth is made of recycled raw materials As a result, the harmful chemicals that have not been completely evaporated without anti-bribery will cause serious damage to fish. The surface of another anti-seepage geomembrane is smooth and rainy, which can reasonably avoid the escape of fish.
For the two types of anti-seepage HDPE geomembrane manufacturers, they are often required to have more functions. In addition to the anti-seepage function, other functions determine their places of use. For different places, the choice of geomembrane is still determined by the actual use. The correct choice of geomembrane is also an important prerequisite for ensuring the quality of construction.
High-quality anti-seepage geomembrane and composite geomembrane can be used in various anti-seepage projects and is the main material for engineering anti-seepage. According to the different construction environments, the anchoring method is also different according to the construction environment. At present, there are mainly the following four methods for anchoring the anti-seepage high quality HDPE geomembrane.
1. Groove anchoring: Groove anchoring is generally used in the construction of anti-seepage geomembrane in landfills, solid waste landfills, and tailings disposal sites. When using trench anchorage, an appropriate width and depth of the anchorage trench should be dug according to the use conditions and stress conditions of the anti-seepage geomembrane. Generally, the width of the anchorage trench is 0.5m-1.0m, and the depth of the anchorage trench is 0.5m- 1.0m. After the anchoring trench is dug, the anti-seepage high quality LDPE geomembrane should be laid in the anchoring trench to be backfilled and compacted.
2. Shot nail anchoring: When the construction surface is concrete, cement, wooden board, red brick, iron plate, or other material wall surface, the construction of anti-seepage geomembrane and composite wholesale textured geomembrane project should usually select the nailing projectile steel bar anchorage. When selecting nailing projectiles for steel bar anchorage, choose decorative strips with a total width of more than 2 cm and a thickness of more than 2 mm. The distance between the nails should be less than 0.4 m. The exposed parts of the bead should be treated for corrosion and rust.
3. Expansion bolt anchoring: When the construction surface is concrete, cement, wooden board, red brick, iron plate, or another material plane, expansion bolt anchoring is generally selected for the construction of anti-seepage geomembrane and composite low cost textured geomembrane. When anchoring with expansion bolts, expansion bolts with a diameter greater than 4mm should be selected. The distance between the expansion bolts should be less than 0.5m. During construction, the impermeable geomembrane and composite geomembrane should be temporarily fixed with sandbags prepared in advance.
4. Anchorage of embedded parts: When the construction surface is made of concrete or cement, the embedded parts (geomembrane connection lock: E-type lock or T-type lock) should be buried in concrete or cement before laying the anti-seepage high quality textured geomembrane. When laying the geomembrane, we only need to weld the exposed part of the geomembrane and the embedded parts together.
Impermeable geomembrane is a high-density polyethylene geomembrane. Because of its good waterproof performance, it is widely welcomed by people. In the face of uneven products on the market, consumers must not blindly pursue the price when buying. The quality of the impermeable textured geomembrane for sale is an important factor to ensure construction.