Best Quality Factory Price Geocomposite Waterproof Drainage Board
The dimple drainage board factory price is a kind of inexperienced roof systems that are drained by a special molding plastic sheet. Water is maintained among dimple on the higher sides of the evacuation plates; excess water spills over the sides of the plates and is carried off the roof.
The dimple drainage board made by China dimple drainage board suppliers are made of HDPE(high-density polyethylene), mistreatment high to inject plastic to make the hole-lump-shaped shell, with the stereo area and support level; within the high of the shell, covering with non-woven as filtering level for water percolation, water storage, and water evacuation.
|4||elongation at break,%||>=400||>=700||>=550||>=450||>=550|
|5||Right angle tear strength,N/mm||>=50||>=60||>=60||>=80||>=110|
|6||Coefficient of steam permeability||<1.0*10||<1.0*10||<1.0*10||———||———|
|7||Service temperature range||+70℃ -70℃||+70℃ -70℃||+70℃ -70℃||———||———|
|8||Carbon black content,%||———||———||———||2.0-3.0|
|9||Environmental stress cracking resistance, F||———||———||———||>=1500|
|10||-70℃ Low temperature impact embrittlement||———||———||———||pass|
|11||200℃ Oxidation induction time||———||———||———||>20|
1. Convenient construction, straightforward maintenance, and economy.
2. robust resistance to load and sturdiness.
3. The water is part keep and therefore the remaining water is drained quickly.
4. It provides adequate wet and gas for plant production.
5. light-weight, the roof heat insulation perform robustly.
Product Application Range
1. Greening project: the garage roof greening, garden, vertical greening, roof greening, soccer pitches, links, etc.
2. Municipal engineering: airfield, road hill, subway, tunnel, landfill, etc.
3. Construction: the higher or lower building foundation, within and outdoors the basement wall, floor, and roof, roof oozing management and warmth insulation layer, etc.
4. Water conservancy project: the reservoir oozing water, reservoir, lake water oozing management, etc.
5. Traffic engineering: road, railway basement, roadbed, dam, and slope protection layer, etc.