Cautions of The Installation Environmental Geomembrane
Please do not drag the HDPE liner HDPE geomembrane in the transportation, and avoid stabbing by sharp objects.
1. From the bottom to the high extension, do not pull too tight, should leave 1.50% of the residual, in case of local subsidence stretch. Considering the actual situation of this project, the slope is laid from top to bottom.
2. The longitudinal joints of adjacent two pieces shall not be in a horizontal line and shall stagger each other for more than 1m;
3. The longitudinal joint shall be more than 1.5m away from the dam foot and bend foot and shall be set on the plane;
4. Install the HDPE liner on the Slope first, then install the bottom.
5. When the slope is laid, the film-spreading direction should be basically parallel to the maximum slope line.
6. The temperature should generally be more than 5 degrees Celsius, HDPE liner HDPE geomembrane should be tense at low temperature, HDPE liner should be loose at high temperature.
7. The wind is below grade 4 for work condition.
8. When the temperature is too low, the construction should not be carried out in windy and sleet weather above grade 4.
9. In windy weather, when the wind influences the construction of HDPE liner, the HDPE liner to be welded shall be pressed firmly with sandbags.