How to Choose The Biomembrane Geomembrane in The Farm?
In order to respond to environmental protection, biogas digesters are now commonly built-in farms. Black-film biogas digesters combine fermentation and gas storage. The impermeable membrane material completely seals the entire anaerobic pond. It has simple and convenient construction, fast, low cost, and simple process Convenient operation and maintenance, long sewage retention time, sufficient digestion, good sealing performance, large amount of biogas produced per day, high tensile strength of anti-seepage membrane material, strong anti-aging and corrosion resistance, good anti-seepage effect, and good thermal insulation effect ( The use of biogas power generation waste heat, black film to absorb sunlight), the amount of sludge in the pond is small (automatic sludge discharge device at the bottom of the pond) and other advantages. The biogas digester’s anti-seepage membrane plays a decisive role in determining the environmental protection effect. Once the biogas membrane leaks, the consequences are more serious. The entire project was abandoned.
So how to choose the biomembrane low cost textured geomembrane of the farm? HDPE impervious film is made of high-quality polyethylene virgin resin, whose main ingredients are 97.5% high-density polyethylene, about 2.5% carbon black, anti-aging agent, antioxidant, ultraviolet absorber, stabilizer, and other auxiliary materials. Advanced automatic geotechnical production equipment, made by three-layer co-extrusion technology. All products are produced in accordance with US GRI standards and ASTM test standards. The selection of the base film is recommended to use an anti-seepage film with a national standard of 1.0mm or more as the base film. The sealing film requires a higher standard for the LDPE geomembrane factory price. It is recommended to use a geomembrane of the American standard of not less than 1.5mm. The standard geomembrane is produced by a blow molding process, instead of the so-called geomembrane that can meet the standards produced by a very beautiful looking film calendering process provided by individual bad businesses, because the production process determines whether the index of the barrier membrane meets the standard. The difference between these two processes can be Baihui aquaculture geomembrane manufacturers. Therefore, in the selection of anti-permeability membranes, you must identify them through various parties. You cannot be blinded by the low price for a while, causing quality problems in the later stage.
In addition, the following matters should be noted when constructing black film biogas:
1. Do not put weeds, bricks, tiles, stones, etc. in the biogas tank to avoid scratching or blocking the biogas tank
2. In the case that the biogas digester is not completely swollen, if there is a large area of water on the surface caused by rain, it should be drained immediately.
3. The inlet of the biogas digester (sewage enters the entrance of the channel) should avoid the entry of branches, plastic bags, and other debris to block the inlet.
4. A fence should be set up around the biogas digester, and within 100m there should be a signboard for heavy biogas. Fireworks are strictly prohibited to prevent people other than staff from approaching
5. The bulging height of the gas production membrane of the biogas digester is normally 3-4m. If it is 5m higher, it needs to be treated with an exhaust pipe.
6. The biogas digester is located within 100m of the biogas digester, and fireworks are strictly prohibited.
7. The inlet of the biogas digester (sewage entering channel) should avoid the entry of branches, plastic bags, and other debris to block the inlet.
8. If the top membrane of the biogas tank is damaged and the biogas is leaked, use adhesive materials such as tape to seal the damaged area to prevent biogas from leaking.