Composite geomembrane has unparalleled anti-seepage effect
Grouted masonry, concrete, or film can be used for canal seepage prevention. Kangping County is located in a severe cold area, with deep freezing and large frost heaves. If a rigid anti-seepage structure is adopted, a large number of replacement layers are required, and the project investment is high. The composite geomembrane has the characteristics of high strength, good extensibility, large deformation modulus, acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, aging resistance, and good impermeability. It can be used in unconventional temperature environments because it uses polymer materials and an anti-aging agent is added during the production process. It is often used for the seepage prevention treatment of dams and canal projects. Composite geomembrane has the following advantages.
1. High impermeability coefficient: The composite LDPE geomembrane for sale has an unparalleled impermeability effect, high strength, and tensile strength, and its excellent elasticity and deformability make it very suitable for expanding or shrinking the base surface.
2. Chemical stability: The composite geomembrane has good chemical stability and is widely used in sewage treatment, chemical reaction tanks, and landfills.
3. Anti-aging: The composite geomembrane has anti-aging, anti-ultraviolet, anti-decomposition characteristics, and can be used in the naked installation. The material has a service life of 50 to 70 years, provides good material for environmental seepage prevention, and ensures resistance to plant roots.
4. High mechanical strength: The composite geomembrane has good mechanical strength, the tensile strength at break is 28MP, and the elongation at break is 700%.
5. Low cost and high efficiency: The composite geomembrane adopts new technology to improve the anti-seepage effect, but the production process is more scientific and faster, and the product cost is lower than that of traditional waterproof materials. According to actual calculations, the use of composite geomembrane produced by aquaculture geomembrane manufacturers in general projects will save about 50% of the cost
6. Fast construction speed: The composite geomembrane has high flexibility, various specifications, and various laying forms, which can meet the anti-seepage requirements of different projects. Hot-melt welding is adopted, with high welding strength and convenient and quick construction.
7. Environmental protection and non-toxic: All materials used in the composite geomembrane are non-toxic and environmentally friendly materials. The anti-seepage principle is a common physical change and does not produce any harmful substances, so it is the best choice for environmental protection, aquaculture, and drinking water ponds.
At the same time, compared with materials such as mortar masonry and concrete, low cost textured geomembrane greatly reduces engineering costs. Therefore, a composite geomembrane is selected for seepage control of this project.