Construction of Biaxially Stretched Plastic Geogrid
1. First of all, accurately release the roadbed slope line. In order to ensure the width of the roadbed, widen 0.5m on each side. After leveling the dried soil, use a 25T vibration roller to statically press it twice, and then press it 50T four times. Manually leveling uneven places.
2. Pave 0.3m thick medium (coarse) sand. After leveling by manual cooperation with machinery, the 25T vibratory roller is statically pressed twice.
3. The geogrid is laid. When laying the uniaxial plastic geogrid factory price, the bottom surface should be flat and dense. Generally, it should be tiled, straight, not overlapping, and not curled or kinked. The two adjacent geogrids should be overlapped by 0.2m, and The overlapped portion of the geogrid is interspersed with a No. 8 iron wire every 1 meter along the subgrade transversely and fixed to the ground with U-shaped nails every 1.5-2m on the laid grid.
4. After the first layer of geogrid is laid, the second layer of 0.2m thick medium (coarse) sand is started to be filled. The method is to transport sand to the construction site and unload it on the side of the roadbed, and then push it forward with a bulldozer. First, fill 0.1m within 2 meters of the subgrade, then fold up the first layer of geogrid and fill it with 0.1 meters of medium (coarse) sand. The machine operates on the geogrid without filling (coarse) sand. This can ensure the geogrid is flat, without drums and wrinkles. After the second layer of (coarse) sand is leveled, level measurement is performed. To prevent uneven filling thickness, statically press twice with a 25T vibratory roller after leveling.
5. The construction method of the second layer of geogrid is the same as that of the first layer, and finally, 0.3m of medium (coarse) sand is filled. The filling method is the same as the first layer. After static pressing twice with a 25T roller, this way Subgrade foundation reinforcement is processed.
6. After the (coarse) sand is compacted in the third layer, two geogrids are laid on both sides of the slope along the longitudinal direction of the line, overlapped by 0.16m, and connected in the same way, and then earthwork construction work is started. When laying a wholesale polyester geogrid for slope protection, the sidelines of the pavement must be measured on each floor, and each side must ensure that the geogrid is buried in the slope 0.10m after the slope is renovated.
7. For each layer of soil-filled by the geogrid of the slope, a layer of geogrid shall be laid on both sides at the same time when the thickness is 0.8m, and so on until it is spread under the soil on the surface of the road shoulder. (8) After the roadbed is filled, perform slope repairs in time and carry out dry chipped stone protection at the foot of the slope. Except for the widening of 0.3m on each side of the roadbed, a 1.5% sinking amount is reserved.