Difficulties of HDPE Geomembrane During Construction
In the construction process of HDPE geomembrane, there are many situations that are easy to ignore or difficult to construct. For these situations, once we deal with them randomly or do not pay attention to them during construction, they will cause certain hidden dangers to the entire anti-seepage project. Therefore, when carrying out wholesale LDPE geomembrane construction, we should pay attention to the following difficult parts of the construction.
Difficulties in construction of HDPE geomembrane in special parts of the site
1. The laying and welding of HDPE aquaculture geomembrane manufacturers at the intersection of the slope is a special case; the membranes in irregular ranges such as bends should be cut into “inverted trapezoids” with a small upper and lower width. The exact dimensions of the situation and slope are calculated accurately. If the ratio is not accurate, it will cause the film surface on the slope to “bulge” or “hang”.
2. Special treatment is also required at the slope foot where the slope of the channel connects with the bottom of the field. The construction points, in this case, are: laying the HDPE film on the slope along the slope surface 1.5m away from the foot of the slope and then welding with the high quality aquaculture geomembrane at the bottom of the field.
3. Throughout the construction process, the repaired parts after sampling and the places where normal welding construction cannot be used, the construction details should be formulated according to the actual situation of the site, and the construction should be carried out using special techniques. The secondary welding of welds such as “T-type” and “double T-type” is a special part of welding.
Difficulties in pipe construction
Pipe penetration high quality environmental geomembrane is a common type of construction in anti-seepage projects. At the place where the leachate drainage pipe passes through the dam, the pipe and membrane need to be welded to form a special construction process of “pipe passing membrane”. Often, in many anti-seepage projects, the welding of the pipe through the membrane is not taken seriously, and the time and effort are saved, and the membrane and the pipe are “bonded” together to bury hidden dangers for the project.
The construction points are: first made of HDPE film to make a trumpet-shaped tube sleeve, the small radius is the same as the diameter of the environmental geomembrane manufacturers tube, the large radius is about 0.8 meters and is divided into 6-8 small pieces, and then the tube sleeve is changed from large to small In order to insert the dam pipe, adjust the position of the pipe sleeve according to the actual situation on-site and temporarily stabilize it with a hot air gun. At this time, it should be noted that the pipe sleeve should not be suspended, and finally the large and small sleeves of the sleeve Welded on the HDPE membrane surface and the pipe of the impermeable layer and a stainless steel hoop is added at the HDPE pipe.
A high-quality project must strictly deal with these difficulties. It is not possible to cause difficulties or troubles in construction due to the neglect of these situations. It is not advisable to simply handle the work that only requires the completion of project construction. The application will cause major hidden dangers.
Generally speaking, the anti-seepage performance of the anti-seepage membrane is mainly achieved by the PE membrane, because the anti-seepage membrane is mainly a kind of building material composed of LDPE geomembrane for sale as the base material and the geotextile composite. It can give full play to its performance during the process, we should pay attention to the following matters when carrying out the construction.
1. Before laying an anti-seepage film, the corresponding acceptance certificate of civil engineering should be issued. When laying impermeable membranes, we strive to have fewer welds and save raw materials on the premise of ensuring quality.
2. The contact surface between the impermeable high quality LDPE geomembrane and the supporting material should be leveled, and a fine-grained cushion should be provided to protect the impermeable membrane from damage.
3. After laying the impermeable membrane, use sandbags to prevent wind, and there should be no dirt, moisture, and dust at the edge joints. Before welding, adjust the PE single film at the seam so that it overlaps certain broadband and is flat and wrinkle-free.
4. Welding is best done by technicians with certain experiences. Welding is done by a special welding machine. To adjust the temperature and speed.
5. During construction, anchoring grooves can be connected between the foundation and the bank slope. When the foundation is shallow sand and gravel permeable layer, the gravel should be excavated to the bedrock, and then the concrete base is poured to fix the impermeable LDPE geomembrane manufacturers in the concrete.
6. The foundation is an impermeable clay layer. An anchoring trench with a depth of 2m and a width of 4m can be excavated. The geomembrane is placed in the trench and the clay is backfilled densely. The foundation is deep sand and gravel permeable layer, which can be impervious by a membrane covering, and its length is determined by calculation.
In order to better achieve the main performance of the anti-seepage textured geomembrane for sale during the construction process, we must learn certain operating essentials when laying the anti-seepage membrane. In general, the proportion of the anti-seepage membrane is a small extension The performance is also strong, the ability to adapt to deformation is high, and the performance in corrosion resistance and low-temperature resistance is also outstanding.