Eight Characteristics of Geomembrane
1. It has excellent puncture resistance and can resist most plant roots.
2. Geomembrane has good mechanical strength, tensile strength at break of 28MPa, and elongation at break of 700%.
3. Geomembrane adopts new technology to improve the anti-seepage effect, but the production process is more scientific and fast, so the production cost is lower than traditional waterproof materials. According to actual calculations, the general project using HDPE anti-seepage membrane will save about 50% of the cost.
4. has high flexibility, there are a variety of specifications and a variety of laying forms to meet the requirements of different projects anti-seepage, the use of hot-melt welding, high weld strength, convenient construction, fast and healthy.
5. The geomembrane membranes produced by environmental geomembrane manufacturers are made of non-toxic and environmentally friendly materials. The principle of anti-seepage is an ordinary physical change without producing any harmful substances. It is the best choice for environmental protection, breeding, and drinking water ponds.
6. The geomembrane film has an impervious effect that ordinary waterproof materials cannot match. HDPE impermeability film has high strength and tensile resistance. Its excellent elasticity and deformation ability make it very suitable for expanding or contracting the base surface. It can effectively overcome the base The surface is unevenly settled and the water vapor permeability coefficient is high.
7. Geomembrane has excellent chemical stability and is widely used in sewage treatment, chemical reaction tanks, and landfill sites.
8. Impervious geomembrane has excellent anti-aging, anti-ultraviolet, anti-decomposition ability, can be used barely, and the service life of the material is 50-70 years, which provides a good material guarantee for environmental impermeability.