Factors Affecting The Tear Strength of Filament Geotextile
The tear strength of filament geotextiles is an issue that many users will care about. The tear strength of high quality filament nonwoven geotextile determines its tear resistance during use and generally affects the tear strength of filament geotextiles The main factors are yarn properties and fabric structure.
1. Yarn characteristics
The compressive strength of the textile tear is proportional to the breaking strength of the yarn and the tensile strength of the yarn; the twist of the yarn is increased. The frictional resistance of the slippage in the impervious filament nonwoven geotextile for sale textile is increased, and the compressive strength of the yarn cannot be bundled. Just lower.
2. Textile construction
The fabric structure has obvious harm to the tearing compressive strength of the textile. In the original mechanism, the tearing compressive strength of the flat waste textile is the least. The tearing compressive strength of the twill and satin textile is higher than that of the plain weave polypropylene nonwoven geotextile factory price; the fabric density is expanded because of the support The number of yarns increases and the weaving balance tearing compressive strength expands. However, the friction between the yarns when the fabric density is too large is unfavorable for the tearing compressive strength of the textile.
The most used impervious material in modern construction projects is the HDPE geomembrane. The good anti-seepage performance of geomembrane is also favored and sought after by the majority of users. Generally, in the process of laying wholesale polypropylene nonwoven geotextile, certain steps must be followed. , Then do you know what affects the right angle tear strength of HDPE geomembrane?
1. Affected by the production schedule, generally speaking, if the production speed is too fast, the melting of raw materials will not cause the right angle tear strength of the HDPE geomembrane to be affected.
2. Affected by the production equipment, at present, the equipment for producing polyethylene geomembrane is three-layer coextrusion blow molding equipment, and the right angle tearing of polyethylene geomembrane produced by using two-layer coextrusion blow molding equipment or old-fashioned blowing equipment Crack strength will also be affected.
3. Affected by laboratory temperature and test methods, generally speaking, the test of normal polyethylene geomembrane right angle tear strength should be carried out using the specified test method at the specified room temperature, and the non-strict test will also affect the polyester nonwoven geotextile for sale tear strength at right angles.
4. Affected by raw materials, HDPE geomembrane currently has three standards GB/T17643-2011 GH-I, GH-II, and CJ/T234-2006 standards. The better the quality of the raw materials, the greater the right-angle tear strength of the polyethylene geomembrane produced.
5. Affected by the production process: There are two production processes of the polyester nonwoven geotextile factory price, one is a blow molding process and the other is a calendering process. Generally speaking, the polyethylene geomembrane blow molding process produced from the same raw materials is at the right angles. The strength is higher than the calendering process.
The reasons for affecting the right angle tear strength of HDPE geomembrane are the above several. When purchasing geomembrane, we must strictly control the quality of the product. In some projects, once the construction is completed, the geomembrane cannot be followed up. After maintenance, the geomembrane with quality problems will cause a certain economic loss to the construction project.
The above are the main factors affecting the tear strength of the filament high quality polyester nonwoven geotextile. I hope that the above content can help you better understand the properties of the filament geotextile and hope that it will help you in your future purchase and construction.