Features and Application of Bentonite Geosynthetic Clay Liner
The mineralogical name of bentonite is montmorillonite. Natural bentonite can be divided into sodium-based and calcium-based according to its chemical composition. Bentonite has the characteristics of water swelling. Generally, when calcium-based bentonite expands, its expansion is only about three times its own volume. The sodium-based bentonite is locked in the middle of two layers of geosynthetics to protect and reinforce it. It is GCL that has a certain overall tensile strength. Product performance products have permanent waterproof, compactness, simple construction, not affected by temperature and good environmental performance.
1. Municipal works, underground works of Metro and buildings and seepage prevention of roof cisterns.
2. Environmental protection and sanitation, domestic waste landfill, sewage treatment plant, industrial waste.
3. Water conservancy, seepage prevention, leak plugging and reinforcement of embankments and dams of rivers, lakes, and reservoirs.
4. Seepage control of ponds in Garden Artificial Lake Golf course.
5. Anti-seepage and anti-leakage of petrochemical, mining and other fields.