Filament Nonwoven Geotextile
China high quality filament nonwoven geotextile manufacturers supply factory price&high quality filament nonwoven geotextile if you want to wholesale filament nonwoven geotextile factory price, welcome to consult filament nonwoven geotextile for sale. Filament nonwoven geotextile factory price is Continuous Filament Needle-punched non-woven Geotextile made from Polyester, formed by the process of needle punching and thermally bonding, offers optimum performance per unit weight. High quality filament nonwoven geotextile for sale provides effective and economical solution of separation, filtration, drainage, protection and reinforcement functions for engineering projects.
Features of Filament Nonwoven Geotextile
1. Filtration: When water passes from a fine-grained to a coarsely grained layer, Wholesale filament nonwoven geotextile can retain fine particles well. Such as when water flows from a sandy soil into a high quality filament nonwoven geotextile factory price wrapped gravel drain.
2. Separation: To separate two layers of soil with different physical properties, such as the separation of road gravel from soft sub-base materials.
3. Drainage: To drain liquid or gas from the plane of the fabric, which leads to draining or venting of the soil, such as the gas vent layer in a landfill cap.
4. Reinforcement: To improve the load-bearing capacity of a specific soil structure, such as the reinforcement of a retaining wall.
5. Protective: When the water flows to the soil, it will concentrate the stress diffusion effectively, the transmission or the decomposition, prevents the soil to receive the external force action but the destruction, its protection soil.
6. Resistance to puncture: Combined with a geomembrane, the composite waterproof and impermeable material plays a role in preventing puncture.
High tensile strength, good permeability, air permeability, high-temperature resistance, anti-freezing, anti-aging, corrosion resistance, no – moth. Needle-punched nonwoven high quality filament nonwoven geotextile factory price is a geosynthetic material widely used. Widely used in railway subgrade reinforcement, road surface maintenance, sports hall, embankment protection, hydraulic construction isolation, tunnel, coastal beach, reclamation, environmental protection, and other projects
Taidong is a professional China high quality filament nonwoven geotextile manufacturers, supply factory price&high quality filament nonwoven geotextile if you want to wholesale filament nonwoven geotextile factory price, welcome to consult filament nonwoven geotextile for sale.
Parameters of Filament Nonwoven Geotextile
Application of Filament Nonwoven Geotextile
1. To reinforce the backfill of retaining wall or to anchor the faceplate of retaining wall. Build wrapped retaining walls or abutments.
2. Reinforcing flexible pavement, repairing cracks on the road, and preventing reflective cracks on the road surface.
3. Increase the stability of gravel slope and reinforced soil to prevent soil erosion and freezing damage at low temperatures.
4. The isolation layer between ballast and roadbed or between the roadbed and soft ground.
5. The isolation layer between artificial fill, rockfill or material field and foundation, the isolation, filtration, and reinforcement between different frozen soil layers.
6. The filter layer of the upper reaches of the initial ash storage dam or tailings dam, and the filter layer of the drainage system in the backfill of the retaining wall.
7. The filter layer around the drainage pipe or gravel drainage ditch.
8. The filters of water wells, relief wells, or oblique pressure pipes in hydraulic engineering.
9. Wholesale filament nonwoven geotextile factory price isolation layer between the highway, airport, railway slag, and artificial rockfill and foundation.
10. Vertical or horizontal drainage within the earth dam, buried in the soil to dissipate the pore water pressure.
11. Drainage behind impervious geomembrane or under concrete cover in earth dams or embankments.
Filament Nonwoven Geotextile Installation
1. With manual rolling install, high quality filament nonwoven geotextile factory price surface needs to be level off, and appropriate deformation allowance.
2. The installation of filament nonwoven geotextile factory price or short fiber nonwoven geotextile usually adopts several methods of lap joint, suture, and welding. The width of suture and welding is generally more than 0.1m, and the lap width is generally more than 0.2m. Wholesale filament nonwoven geotextile that may be exposed for a long time should be welded or sewn together.
3. Geotextile Suture: All stitches must be continuous (for example, point stitches are not allowed). Filament nonwoven geotextile for sale must overlap at least 150mm before overlap. The minimum stitch distance from the edge (the exposed edge of the material) should be at least 25mm.
The filament nonwoven geotextile factory price joints that have been sewn most include 1 line of cable locking chain stitch method. The thread used for suture shall be resin material with a minimum tension of more than 60N and shall have the same or greater resistance to chemical corrosion and ultraviolet radiation as a filament nonwoven geotextile for sale. Any “needle leakage” on the geotextile must be re-sewn where it is affected. Appropriate measures must be taken to prevent soil, particulate matter, or foreign matter from entering the geotextile layer after installation. The lap joint of cloth can be divided into a natural lap joint, seam joint, or welding according to the topography and use the function.
4. In the construction, the HDPE geomembrane above the geotextile shall be overlapped naturally, and the HDPE geomembrane on the upper layer, the filament nonwoven geotextile for sale shall be seamed or welded by hot air. Hot air welding is the preferred connection method of filament nonwoven geotextile for sale, that is, the connection of two pieces of cloth with a hot air gun is instantly heated at high temperature, so that part of it reaches the melting state, and immediately use a certain external force to make it firmly bonded together. In wet (rain and snow) weather cannot be hot adhesion connection, Wholesale filament nonwoven geotextile should adopt another method a suture connection method, that is, special sewing machine for double suture connection, and the use of anti-chemical ultraviolet suture line. The minimum width at the suture is 10cm, the minimum width at the natural lap is 20cm, and the minimum width at hot air welding is 20cm.
5. For seam joints, the same quality as filament nonwoven geotextile for sale should be used, and the suture line should be made of materials with stronger resistance to chemical damage and ultraviolet irradiation.
6. Geomembrane shall be laid after the filament nonwoven geotextile factory price laying and approved by the on-site supervision engineer.
Basic Requirements for Filament Nonwoven Geotextile Laying
1. The joint shall intersect the slope line; where there is a balance or potential stress with the foot of the slope, the horizontal joint distance shall be greater than 1.5m.
2. On the slope, anchor one end of filament nonwoven geotextile produced by the filament nonwoven geotextile manufacturers, and then lay down the roll material on the slope to ensure that the geotextile stays tight.
3. All filament nonwoven geotextile produced by the filament nonwoven geotextile manufacturers shall be pressed down with sandbags, which shall be used during the laying period and retained to the upper layer of materials.
Hot Tags: Filament nonwoven geotextile, high quality, factory price, for sale, manufacturers, wholesale.