Function And Characteristics Of Geotextile
Function Of Geotextile
1. For reinforcement in backfilling of retaining wall, or for anchoring the face plate of retaining wall. To construct a wraparound retaining wall or abutment.
2. Strengthen the flexible pavement and repair the cracks on the road to prevent reflection cracks on the road surface.
3. Increase the stability of gravel slope and reinforced soil to prevent soil erosion and freezing damage of soil at low temperature.
4. Isolation layer between ballast and subgrade or between subgrade and soft subgrade.
5. Isolation between artificial fill, rockfill or material field and foundation, and between different permafrost layers.Filtration and reinforcement.
6. The filter layer of the initial upstream dam face of the ash storage dam or tailings dam, and the filter layer of the drainage system in the backfill soil of the retaining wall.
7. Filter layer around the drainage culvert or gravel drainage culvert.
8. Filter layer of water well, relief well or inclined pressure pipe in water conservancy project.
9. The isolation layer of polyester nonwoven geotextile between highway, airport, railway and artificial rockfill and the foundation.
10. The earth dam is internally drained vertically or horizontally and buried into the soil to dissipate the void water pressure.
11. The drainage behind the impervious geomembrane or under the concrete protective surface of the earth dam or embankment.
12. Eliminate water seepage around the tunnel, reduce the external water pressure on the lining and water seepage around the buildings.
13. Artificial filling of ground and drainage of playground foundation.
14. Roads (including temporary roads), railways, embankments, earth and rock DAMS, airports, sports grounds, etc., to strengthen weak foundations.
Characteristics Of Geotextile
1. High strength, due to the use of plastic fiber, in the dry and wet state can maintain sufficient strength and elongation.
2. Corrosion resistance, corrosion resistance in different ph soil and water for a long time.
3. Good permeability in the fiber gap, so there is a good performance of water seepage.
4. Good microbial resistance to microorganisms, moth are not damaged.
5. Construction is convenient because the material is light, soft, so transport, laying, construction is convenient.
6. Complete specifications: width up to 9 meters. Is the present domestic the widest products, mass per unit area: 100-1000g/㎡