Functional Introduction And Operation Method Of Geomembrane
1. Integrate anti-seepage and drainage into one, and have the functions of isolation and reinforcement.
2. High composite strength, high peel strength, and high puncture strength.
3. Strong drainage capacity, large friction coefficient and a small coefficient of linear expansion.
4. Good aging resistance, wide temperature range and stable quality.
Method of operation: laying
1. Before the laying of the anti-seepage high quality LDPE geomembrane, the corresponding certificate of conformity acceptance of the civil works shall be provided.
2. Before cutting the geomembrane, the relevant dimensions should be accurately measured, and then cut according to the actual size. Generally, it should not be cut according to the size shown in the figure. It should be numbered one by one and recorded in detail on the special form.
3. When laying HDPE geomembrane, it is necessary to reduce the number of welds and save the raw materials as much as possible under the premise of ensuring quality. It is also easy to guarantee quality.
4. The joint width of the joint between the film and the film is generally not less than 10 cm, and the weld alignment direction is usually parallel to the larger slope, that is, arranged along the slope direction.
5. Usually, in corners and deformed areas, the length of the seam should be as short as possible. Except for special requirements, in the range of 1.5 m from the slope or stress concentration area on the slope with a slope greater than 1:6, no weld seam is allowed.
6. During the laying of anti-seepage LDPE geomembrane for sale, artificial folds should be avoided. When the temperature is low, it should be tightened and leveled as much as possible.
7. After the anti-seepage geomembrane is laid, the walking and moving tools on the membrane surface should be minimized. Any objects that can cause damage to the HDPE membrane should not be placed on the membrane or carried on the membrane to avoid The membrane caused accidental damage.
The anti-seepage geomembrane should not be dragged or hardened during transportation to avoid sharp object stab wounds.