Geomembrane Laying Process
The laying of the geomembrane needs to be carried out by skilled technical workers, and it is strictly operated in accordance with the following requirements, so as to ensure the good anti-seepage effect of the LDPE geomembrane factory price. The appearance of the film should be inspected at any time during the laying process for defects such as damage, pits, and perforations. Defects or damages found after the geomembrane should be repaired in time with the fresh base material. Each side of the scar should be 10-20cm above the damaged area.
Technical requirements for geomembrane laying
1. The geomembrane should be laid when the outdoor air temperature is above 5 degrees Celsius, and the wind is below level 4 when there is no rain or snow. In rainy or snowy weather, construction should be stopped and the paved composite geomembrane should be covered with colored strips or plastic cloth.
2. In order to ensure the convenience of construction and the quality of splicing, the composite geomembrane should be as wide as possible to reduce the amount of on-site splicing and cut in the unit as needed.
3. The composite geomembrane should be laid and pressed to prevent the wind from blowing up. Before covering the protective layer, a sandbag weighing 20 to 40 kg should be placed every 2 to 5 meters at the corners of the film.
4. Cut and splice according to the required size, and the two joints should be flat and without wrinkles.
5. The high quality aquaculture geomembrane should be naturally relaxed and the support layer should be firm, and it should not be folded and suspended.
6. For the laying of a composite geomembrane on the slope, the joints shall be arranged in parallel or perpendicular to the maximum slope line and shall be laid in the order from top to bottom. The bend of the slope should connect the membrane and the joint. The water-retaining walls on both sides are laid at the same time as the bottom of the groove.
7. The geomembrane should be properly relaxed when laying, and a margin of 3% to 5% should be reserved. Make a protruding wave-shaped relaxation. To adapt to temperature changes and subsidence of the foundation. And isolated from human hard folding injury.
8. Manually lay up the blocks in order of upstream, then downstream; the first slope, the bottom of the trough.