Geotechnical Cell Construction Technology
1. Construction Preparation
(1) Stake out the centerline, and do a good job of cleaning and finishing the lower carrier.
(2) Accurately calculate and measure the final required road surface smoothness according to the requirements of the industry code and the specific planning of the project progress.
2. Geogrid Room Layout
(1) Zhang Lage room, the cell room always maintains tension. The cell area under tension and tension is 500 cm long and 440 cm wide .
(2) Drilling and setting of subgrade. The beginning of the geocell began to penetrate the subgrade, using materials such as hammers and steel bars. The height of the reinforced pile is always kept below the cell.
(3) Hanging geotechnical cells produced by plastic geocells manufacturers.
(4) According to the specific pavement information and the results required by the pavement engineering, the field width of the geocell should be measured before the design of the plan, and the final aspect ratio should be determined after accurate measurement.
(5) When the geotechnical cell is in a relaxed state, in order to ensure the balance of the product and the complete function, it is necessary to connect the cells, and the connection tool is the cell connector of the geocell.
(6) Perform the tensioning work of the geotechnical cells to make each geotechnical cell reach a fixed size and maintain tension. After the tensioning is completed, each geotechnical cell is fixed with a reinforced pile.
(7) Material filling. At this time, the high quality gravel geocell remained tense, and the building material was filled into the cell.
3. Material Filling
(1) Before filling, check the integrity of the cells. In order to ensure that the filling works smoothly, the integrity of the cell needs to be confirmed. If the damage is found, it should be handled in a timely manner.
(2) The filling work must be completed within 48 hours after the laying work is completed to ensure that it is carried out under the tension of the cell.
(3) As the filling material of the cell, it is necessary to ensure that its thickness exceeds the cell by about 10 cm, and the excess is used as a solid protective layer for the cell. During the filling process, the protective layer and the crushed stone need to be filled together. In order to ensure the maximum improvement of work efficiency and improve the quality of the project, the loosening factor followed by the filling needs to be based on the filling result. The loose paving coefficient is generally between 1.3 and 1.5, which can reach the best state of filling.
4. Flattening and Rolling
Compaction steps: firstly perform voltage stabilization. During the process of voltage stabilization, the number of compaction needs to be controlled. Generally, the compaction is about 3 times. At the same time, the compaction degree of the voltage stabilization should reach above 88%. After compacting with light vibration for 3 to 4 times, strong compaction is carried out. Finally, the caster compactor is used for compaction. The caster compactor is compacted until there are no tire marks. In the process of rolling, the quality of rolling needs to be controlled, and problems such as wave formation at the grassroots level and bulging cannot occur.
5. Construction Precautions
(1) Geogrid stretching is the most important and critical part of the entire construction. During the tensioning process, it is necessary to maintain the tense state of the cell to avoid loosening of the cell.
(2) In the second step of material filling, the building materials need to meet industry specifications and design expectations.
(3) Install the necessary drainage devices.
(4) The storage location needs to be considered. Store in a place that is not easily exposed to direct sunlight to avoid deformation and deterioration.
6. Maintenance and Traffic Control
After filling the graded crushed stone, water conservation shall be carried out. During the watering process, the aggregate surface shall be kept moist, and excessive watering shall not be performed to prevent local water accumulation on the road surface. Since it is a reconstruction project, it needs to be constructed while opening to traffic. Traffic control and safety work should be done during grading gravel construction and the entire maintenance period.