Geotextile Characteristics and Uses
With the continuous changes in production levels, filament geotextiles have gradually replaced traditional engineering materials and construction methods. The construction is simple and convenient, saving a lot of manpower and material resources, and also protecting the environment. That is to say, high quality filament nonwoven geotextile can make us solve the basic problems in the past construction process more economically, more conveniently, and more durable.
The emergence of filament nonwoven geotextile for sale is an important manifestation of productivity improvement. Geotextile has a good mechanical function, good water permeability, and corrosion resistance. It has the functions of the interval, filter, drainage, protection, stability, reinforcement, etc. It can adapt to the uneven base layer, can resist external force damage during construction, and has small creep for a long time The original function can still be maintained under load.
The filament geotextile has the following characteristics
1. Strength—Under the same specification, the tensile strength of geotextile is higher than another common wholesale filament nonwoven geotextiles.
2. The ability of anti-ultraviolet is better, which also shows a longer service life.
3. High-temperature resistance. Under the high temperature of more than 200 degrees, the geotextile will still maintain the integrity of the structure and the original physical characteristics.
4. Both permeability and drainage are better.
5. Corrosion resistance. polyester nonwoven geotextile factory prices are resistant to the corrosion of common chemicals in the soil and resistant to diesel and gasoline.
6. The filament geotextile is relatively thick, which can realize the three-dimensional void ratio of the geotextile, which is conducive to the realization of an excellent hydraulic performance. The bursting strength of geotextile has great advantages and is more suitable for the reinforcement of retaining walls and embankments. The indexes of geotextiles all exceed national standards and are excellent geotechnical reinforcement materials.
Uses: more commonly used in geotechnical engineerings such as water conservancy, power, mine, highway, and railway
1. Filter material for soil layer separation;
2. Drainage materials for beneficiation of reservoirs and mines, drainage materials for foundations of high-rise buildings;
3. Anti-scouring materials for river dams and slope protection;
4. Reinforcing materials for railway, highway, and airport road bases, and reinforcing materials for road construction in swamp areas;
5. Frost and frost-resistant insulation materials;
6. Anti-cracking material for asphalt pavement.
We have introduced the characteristics and uses of polyester nonwoven geotextile for sale above, and hope that you can use it well by understanding.
The service life of geotextile is closely related to external factors. Today we will take a look at what factors affect the life of geotextile?
1. The final result of photo-oxidation is to reduce the mechanical properties (such as strength, elongation, and elasticity) of wholesale polyester nonwoven geotextile, and even make the material brittle and cracked. The ultraviolet rays in sunlight are the most important factor that causes the aging of synthetic fibers. Due to the existence of tertiary carbon atoms in each unit structure of polypropylene molecules, the carbon-hydrogen bond energy of tertiary carbon atoms is small and unstable, so polypropylene is more sensitive to photo-oxygen degradation reactions.
2. The destructive effect of temperature and temperature on the polymer is shown in two aspects: on the one hand, it is directly destroyed, such as: at high temperature, the polypropylene can be cracked to produce double bonds; on the other hand, in general, the temperature can accelerate other factors The degradation process caused.
3. Water usually cannot react with plastic alone at room temperature filament nonwoven geotextile manufacturers, but the effect of water on the photodegradation of plastic is very important. The water attached to the surface of the plastic can diffuse into the inner layer of the plastic to accelerate the absorption of oxygen by the plastic, thereby causing chemical changes, so water is a factor that cannot be ignored that affects the aging of the polymer.
4. Impurity plastics often leave some catalyst residues in the synthesis process, so some metal compounds are brought in, and some organic impurities will be generated during the processing process. These impurities play a role in initiating photooxidation, and different degrees of polypropylene nonwoven geotextile factory price promote material degradation.