HDPE Dimple Membrane Drainage Board
The dimple drainage board factory price is a kind of inexperienced roof systems that are drained by a special molding plastic sheet. Water is preserved among dimple on the higher sides of the emptying plates; excess water spills over the perimeters of the plates and is carried off the roof.
The HDPE Dimple Membrane Drainage Board from China dimple drainage board suppliers are made of HDPE(high-density polyethylene), victimization air mass to inject plastic to make the hole-lump-shaped shell, with the stereo house and support level; within the prime of the shell, covering with non-woven as filtering level for water percolation, water storage, and water emptying.
|4||elongation at break,%||>=400||>=700||>=550||>=450||>=550|
|5||Right angle tear strength,N/mm||>=50||>=60||>=60||>=80||>=110|
|6||Coefficient of steam permeability||<1.0*10||<1.0*10||<1.0*10||———||———|
|7||Service temperature range||+70℃ -70℃||+70℃ -70℃||+70℃ -70℃||———||———|
|8||Carbon black content,%||———||———||———||2.0-3.0|
|9||Environmental stress cracking resistance, F||———||———||———||>=1500|
|10||-70℃ Low temperature impact embrittlement||———||———||———||pass|
|11||200℃ Oxidation induction time||———||———||———||>20|
1. Convenient construction, simple maintenance, and economy.
2. robust resistance to load and sturdiness.
3. The water may be partly kept and therefore the remaining water may be drained quickly.
4. It provides enough wet and O for plant production.
5. light-weight, the roof heat insulation perform robustly.
Product Application Range
1. Greening project: the garage roof greening, garden, vertical greening, roof greening, soccer pitches, links, etc.
2. Municipal engineering: airfield, road hill, subway, tunnel, landfill, etc.
3. Construction: the higher or lower building foundation, within and out of doors the basement wall, floor and roof, roof ooze management and warmth insulation layer, etc.
4. Water conservancy project: the reservoir ooze water, reservoir, lake water ooze management, etc.
5. Traffic engineering: route, railway basement, roadbed, dam, and slope protection layer, etc.