HDPE Geomembrane Liner
Cautions of Using HDPE Geomembrane
2. Products should be stored in a cool, dry, well-leveled warehouse and not suitable for open storage. The sun and rain, wind and sand pollution are prohibited. Stay away from the heat source.
3. Products are strictly prohibited from throwing, dragging, rolling, bumping and damaging the machinery and equipment in handling and storage.
4. Fill the backfill and fill it in layers. The backfill should not be less than 30 centimeters.
5. There should be no uneven and hard objects and sharp objects when laying products. It is not allowed to wear high heel shoes or shoes with iron nails to enter the construction site.
6. Avoid exposure to the sun and cover immediately after welding.
7. Construction should be carried out at temperatures above 5 degrees Celsius, below 4 levels of wind and no rain or snow.
8. Please select experienced and regular construction units to lay and weld the products according to relevant industry standards and process requirements.