Installation Guide Of Dimple Drainage Board
Tai’an Taidong Engineering Materials Co., Ltd. have some professional advice on the installation guide of dimple drainage board.
1. Clean up the garbage and cement leveling of the laid site, so that there is no obvious bump on the site. The outdoor garage roof and roof garden need to have a slope of 2-5‰.
2. It can discharge the collected water from the drainage board to the nearby sewer pipe or the nearby city sewer.
3. Basement ground anti-seepage water, in the foundation above the raised floor, that is, before the floor is made now do a layer of drainage board, round table downward, around the blind ditch, so that the groundwater does not come, seepage naturally through the space of the drainage board into the surrounding blind ditch, then through the blind ditch into the sump pit.
4. Anti-seepage of basement internal wall, drainage board can be laid on the main wall of the building, and round abutment faces the main wall. The dimple drainage board is protected by a layer of a single wall or a layer of steel wire mesh powder cement outside the drainage board so that the space of the seepage board outside the wall flows straight down into the blind ditch and directly leads to the sump pit.
5. When laying drainage board in any location, attention must be paid to: do not let soil, cement, sand, and other garbage into the front space of drainage board to ensure the space of drainage board is unblocked.
6. When the drainage board is laid, take protective measures as far as possible. The drainage board laid at the level or in the outdoor garage shall be backfilled as soon as possible to prevent the disordered drainage board blown by a strong wind from affecting the laying quality. Basement and inner wall waterproof to do a good job as soon as a possible protective layer, prevent the drainage board is damaged by people or things.
7. The backfill is clay soil, and it is ideal to spread 3-5 cm of yellow sand on the got cloth, which is beneficial to the filtering of geotecloth; If the backfill is a nutritive or light soil, there is no need to lay a layer of yellow sand. The soil itself is very loose and easy to filter water.
8. When laying the drainage board, the next 1-2 fulcrum shall be built on the right side of the board. The two bottom boards can also be overlapped together.