Installation of HDPE Geonet
HDPE Geonet Installation Steps
1. During the construction, a small bamboo pole or a small wooden stick can be used to Pierce the whole coil of mesh pad and pull out the mesh pad at the same time. Bamboo nails, wooden nails or plastic nails can be used around the mat. The distance between nails is 30cm and there are 10 nails per square meter.
2. The length of nails is generally 15cm(from the ground), the loose surface should lengthen the length of nails, in the high slope laid, the length of nails used in the upper slope should be longer than the length of the lower slope.
3. Where the terrain is abrupt or complex, attention should be paid to keeping the mesh mat flat and increasing the density of nails.
4. Pay attention to the lap joint. The length of the lap joint is 2cm. Nails at the lap joint should be driven in according to the situation.
5. The shape of the nail, the width of the nail top end should be greater than 2 times the diameter of the mesh cushion, so as to play a vertical repression role at the same time.
6. The sowing depth of grass seeds should be determined according to the commercial conditions of the soil and local conditions. Grass seeds should be selected as suitable for local climatic conditions. Grass seeds with long roots and developed ones should be interplanted with perennials with long roots.
7. The sowing depth of grass seeds should be in the mesh mat, so as to enhance the effectiveness of the composite protective layer.
8. After sowing grass seeds, the surface soil coverage depth should be mainly to cover the mat, do not expose the mat to the sun, in order to extend the service life. However, attention must be paid to the germination and growth of grass seeds.
9. After sowing grass seeds, the moisture content of the soil layer should be 40-50%. And in the soil surface pressure, to facilitate the germination of grass seeds.
Hot Tags: HDPE geonet, high quality, factory price, manufacturers, for sale, wholesale.