What are The Main Characteristics of Anti-seepage Geomembrane?
To a certain extent, the quality of the anti-seepage geomembrane will affect the construction quality of the building, which will have a certain relationship with the characteristics of the anti-seepage geomembrane, so let ’s talk about the geomembrane What are the relevant features?
1. Good anti-seepage function: The anti-seepage membrane is made of high-quality high-density polyethylene primary resin and is made by co-extrusion technology. It has high-efficiency molecular density, extremely low liquid permeability, and excellent anti-seepage affect the role of geomembrane reinforcement.
2. The construction is simple and convenient, and the quality is light and easy to transport: the anti-seepage membrane is light in quality and the finished product is in a roll shape, which is convenient for laying on the site and has high flexibility to meet the needs of different construction sites.
3. Low cost and high comprehensive benefits: The use of new technology to improve the anti-seepage effect of the membrane, but the production process is more scientific and fast, so the production cost is lower than the traditional product membrane; the actual project to use HDPE anti-seepage membrane is actually calculated save costs.
4. High tensile strength and excellent elasticity: The impermeable membrane has high-strength mechanical resistance, excellent elasticity, and strong deformation ability. It is very suitable for expansion or contraction of the base surface, which can effectively overcome the uneven settlement of the base surface.
5. Excellent physical and chemical functions: anti-seepage film, anti-aging, anti-ultraviolet, excellent tear resistance, low puncture resistance, brittleness, small thermal deformation, good chemical stability, high and low-temperature resistance, asphalt resistance, acid, and alkali resistance Wait for chemical solutions.
6. Health and environmental protection: The materials used for the anti-seepage membrane are non-toxic and environmentally friendly materials. The principle of anti-seepage is that ordinary physical changes do not appear any harmful substances. It is the best choice for environmental protection and breeding precautions when anchoring geomembrane.
When performing anti-seepage membrane construction, it is necessary to have a certain understanding of its related performance in advance, so that the construction quality can be guaranteed during construction, and the construction must be carried out in accordance with the corresponding construction specifications to ensure the anti-seepage membrane. The quality is better played.