Main Construction Method Of HDPE Anti-seepage Geomembrane
Geomembrane seepage prevention has been gradually applied widely. For the main construction operation of the anti-seepage membrane, we have also introduced a lot of geomembrane anti-seepage. As the application range of our products continues to increase, our users are also increasing. Recently, many new users have consulted us about the main construction methods of anti-seepage high quality HDPE geomembrane. Today we will introduce you again in detail:
1. Should extend from the bottom to the high position, do not pull too tight, should leave a margin of 1.5%, in order to prepare for partial sinking. Taking into account the actual situation of the project, the slope is laid from top to bottom;
2. The adjacent two longitudinal joints should not be on a horizontal line should be staggered more than 1m;
3. The longitudinal joint should be 1.50m or more from the dam foot and the best foot, and should be set on the plane;
4. The bottom of the field after the slope;
5. When laying the slope, the direction of the film should be basically parallel to the slope line.
Everyone must correctly complete the main construction work of HDPE anti-seepage geomembrane according to the instructions. Only in this way can the performance be fully demonstrated. If you don’t understand the application of the anti-seepage film, please feel free to contact us.