Main Performance Characteristics of Green Geotextile
For people who are experienced in geotextile construction, the most common color is white. Generally speaking, the main function of geotextile is to prevent water penetration, so do you know what performance characteristics of green geotextile? Let’s take a look at the performance characteristics of high quality polyester nonwoven geotextile.
1. The green geotextile has high strength. Due to the use of green fibers, it can maintain sufficient strength and elongation in dry and wet conditions;
2. The green geotextile is corrosion-resistant, and it can resist corrosion for a long time in the soil and water with different acidity and alkalinity to ensure the durability of the green excellent characteristics of filament geotextile;
3. The green geotextile has good water permeability, and there are gaps between the fibers, so it has good water permeability;
4. The green geotextile has good anti-microbial properties and is not damaged by microorganisms or insects;
5. The construction of green geotextile is convenient because the material is soft, it is convenient for transportation, laying, and construction;
6. For green geotextiles, green integrates into nature, embodying harmonious green humanity, green and building an environmental protection dream.
The above is the introduction of the related performance characteristics of green geotextiles. I believe you have a certain understanding of the related performance characteristics of green three characteristics of filament geotextile through the above introduction. I hope that the above relevant content can provide some in your actual application help.