Manufacturing and Application of Waterproof Composite Geomembrane
The waterproof composite LDPE geomembrane for sale is made of geotextile as a water-conducting layer and fiber material as a moisture-proof layer. It is calendered and hot melt coated. It has a unique moisture-proof effect and has stronger tensile and anti-stress properties than ordinary anti-seepage membranes. Bursting and tear strength can bear any operation period and long-term operation.
The composite geomembrane is a geotechnical handicraft in which the impermeable membrane and the geotextile are coated and integrated into one body according to methods such as mutual inhibition or high polymer adhesion. The composite geomembrane has a cloth-membrane, two-cloth-one-membrane, two-membrane-one-mesh, and other forms, usually 4m~6m wide, and the quality is 200~1500g/m. This high toughness and efficiency composite wholesale environmental geomembrane are provided with a base film and a composite film, a composite film is provided above and below the base film, and a clamping cavity is provided between the composite film and the base film. There is a rice-shaped baffle under the side of the clamping cavity. The baffle is set along the clamping cavity to produce a zigzag structure. A cross-shaped corrosion-resistant block is provided under the clamping cavity. The corrosion-resistant block is a square shape with a left and right conduction structure. Structure, the anti-corrosion block is arranged along the inner cavity of the clamping cavity, and the bonding film is arranged under the base film.
The moisture-proof composite low price aquaculture geomembrane has high aspect ratio ductility and high-quality solvent resistance and aging resistance. The decoration project is simple and fast, and the quality of the decoration project is easy to ensure. It is a popular material.
I don’t know if you know the geomembrane material. In fact, geomembrane is used as a good anti-seepage substrate and is widely used in various fields, such as our common reservoirs. In fact, when constructing reservoirs, in order to prevent leakage, all A layer of aquaculture geomembrane manufacturers was laid in advance on the ground floor. What other fields can be applied to geomembrane?
1. Environmental protection and environmental sanitation: such as landfills, HDPE geomembrane sewage treatment plants, power plant regulating tanks, industrial and hospital solid waste, etc.
2. Water conservancy projects: such as anti-seepage, plugging, and reinforcement of dams of rivers and lakes and reservoirs, anti-seepage of water channels, vertical core walls, artificial lakes, rivers, reservoirs, slope protection, waterproofing and moisture-proofing of green lawns, etc.
3. Municipal engineering: subway, underground engineering of buildings, planting roofs, roof gardens, sewage pipes
4. Petrochemical: chemical plant, oil refinery, oil tank anti-seepage, chemical reaction tank, sedimentation tank lining, secondary lining, etc.
5. Mining: Washing and selection pond, heap leaching pond, ash yard, dissolution pond, HDPE geomembrane produced by environmental geomembrane manufacturers sedimentation pond, yard, and tailings bottom lining anti-seepage, etc.
With the development of modernization, human protection of the environment is getting higher and higher. The development of geomembrane materials has played a great role in protecting the environment, but the key main force of environmental protection is still humans. I hope everyone can take action and protect together surroundings.