New Pavement Geotechnical Substrate–Glass Fiber Geogrid
Glass fiber geogrid is made of glass fiber with a certain weaving process. It is a mesh structure material. In order to protect the glass fiber and improve the overall performance, the geocomposite material is a special coating process. A new type of excellent geotechnical substrate that enhances pavement and subgrade. Glass fiber geogrid produced by uniaxial plastic geogrid manufacturers has high vertical and horizontal tensile strength, low elongation, high elastic modulus, excellent high and low-temperature resistance, etc. After coating treatment, it has excellent alkali resistance and aging resistance. It can be used on both hard and flexible pavements. Compared with traditional pavements, it can reduce the cost, extend life, and prevent road reflection cracks. The products are widely used in asphalt pavements, Reinforcement of cement pavement and subgrade and engineering projects such as railway subgrade, dam slope protection, airport runway, sand prevention, and control.
1. High tensile strength and low elongation—Glass fiber geogrid uses glass fiber as the raw material and has a high resistance to deformation. The elongation at break is less than 3%.
2. No long-term creep—As a reinforcing material, it is extremely important to have the ability to resist deformation under long-term load conditions, that is, creep resistance. Glass fiber does not creep, which ensures that the product can maintain performance for a long time.
3. The thermal stability-The The melting temperature of glass fiber is above 1000 ℃, which ensures the thermal stability of the glass fiber geogrid in the paving operation.
4. Compatibility with Asphalt Mixing-The material coated by the glass fiber geogrid in the post-treatment process is designed for the asphalt mixture, each fiber is fully coated and has high compatibility with the asphalt Properties, thereby ensuring that the glass fiber geogrid will not be isolated from the asphalt mixture in the asphalt layer, but is firmly bonded together.
5. Physical and Chemical Stability—After a special post-treatment agent is applied for coating, the glass fiber geogrid can resist various physical abrasion and chemical erosion, and also resist biological erosion and climate change to ensure its performance is not affected.
6. Aggregate interlocking and restriction-Since the glass fiber wholesale biaxial geogrid is a mesh structure, the aggregate in the asphalt concrete can pass through it, thus forming a mechanical interlocking. This restriction hinders the movement of the aggregate, enabling the asphalt mixture to achieve better compaction under load, higher load capacity, better load transfer performance and less deformation.
The main purpose
1. Reinforced asphalt pavement on old asphalt concrete pavement to prevent diseases.
2. The cement concrete pavement is converted into a composite pavement to suppress reflection cracks caused by plate shrinkage.
3. Road extension and renovation project to prevent cracks caused by new and old junctions and uneven settlement.
4. Reinforced soft soil foundation is conducive to soft soil water precipitation and consolidation, effectively inhibits settlement, uniform stress distribution, and enhances the overall strength of the roadbed.
5. Shrink cracks occur in semi-rigid bases of newly built roads, and reinforced reinforcements prevent pavement cracks caused by the reflection of foundation cracks.