Operation Procedures and Technological Requirements of Extrusion Welding Impermeable Membrane
Generally speaking, there are two different forms of welding for impermeable membranes. Welding of impermeable membranes mainly includes double-seam heat-sealed impermeable aquaculture geomembrane factory price and single-seam extrusion welding. The main points of welding in different welding methods are also different. Different, today we will take a look at the main points of the welding operation of the extrusion welding machine.
1. Positioning and bonding: use a hot air gun to bond the overlapping parts of the two impermeable membranes. The distance between the bonding points should not be greater than 60-8Omm. To control the temperature of the hot air, the impermeable membrane must not be scalded or easily torn open.
2. Deburring: Use a deburring machine to deburr the surface of the impermeable textured geomembrane factory price within the width of 30-40mm at the weld seam to achieve thorough cleaning and form a rough surface. In order to increase its contact area, but its depth should not exceed 10% of the thickness of the impermeable membrane, it should be operated gently when brushing to minimize damage to the membrane surface. For impermeable membranes with a thickness equal to or greater than 2mm, a chamfered 45-degree bevel is required, which can increase the contact area of the extruded melt and make the welding effect better.
3. When welding the impermeable membrane, the machine head should be aligned with the seam.
4. The thickness of the weld center should generally be 2.5 times the thickness of the HDPE impermeable LDPE geomembrane factory price, and not less than 3mm.
5. When a seam cannot be continuously welded, the welded part of the stubble must be at least 50mm rough and then lap welded.
6. The welding rod used must be kept clean and dry before entering the machine. Do not wipe the electrode with gloves, dirty cloth, cotton yarn, etc. that have oil stains or dirt.
7. Instantly cool the weld according to the temperature.
8. When the extrusion welding operation is interrupted for some reason, the amount of electrode extrusion must be reduced slowly. Welding must not be interrupted suddenly. When re-construction, the anti-seepage film should be roughened and then welded.
The above is about the procedures and process requirements for the impermeable suggestions on selecting geomembrane materials welding of the extrusion welding machine. Even if we understand the operation points of the impermeable membrane welding, we still need the construction personnel to carry out the construction carefully, paying attention to every detail in the work to better guarantee The quality of the project!