Precautions for Geotextile Installation and Construction
1. The geotextile can only be cut with a geotextile knife (hook knife). If cutting in the field, special protection measures must be taken for other materials to prevent unnecessary damage to the geotextile;
2. While laying the geotextile, all necessary measures must be taken to prevent damage to the underlying layer of material;
3. When laying geotextiles, care must be taken not to allow stones, large amounts of dust or moisture, etc., which may damage the filament nonwoven geotextile for sale, may block drainage channels or filters, or may cause difficulties in subsequent connections to enter the geotextiles. Or under the geotextile;
4. After the installation is complete, visually inspect the surface of all geotextiles to determine all damaged landowners, mark and repair them, and make sure that there are no foreign substances that can cause damage, such as broken needles, etc.
5. The connection of geotextiles must follow the following rules: under normal circumstances, there must be no horizontal connection on the slope (the connection must not intersect with the contour of the slope), except for repaired places.
6. If the suture is used, the suture must be made of the same material or more than the material of the geotextile. The suture must be made of chemical UV-resistant material. There should be a clear color difference between the suture and the geotextile to facilitate inspection.
7. Pay special attention to the stitching during installation to ensure that no gravel in the soil or gravel cover has entered the middle of the high quality filament nonwoven geotextile.
Damage and repair of geotextiles
1. At the suture junction, the re-suture repair must be performed, and the end of the jumper part must be re-sutured.
2. In all areas, except for rocky slopes, holes or tears must be repaired and stitched with geotextile patches of the same material.
3. At the bottom of the landfill, if the length of the crack exceeds 10% of the width of the coil, the damaged part must be cut off, and then the two parts of geotextile are connected.