Repair Method of Geomembrane
Before the construction of the geomembrane, we generally require a certain inspection of the quality. Only qualified products can be used in engineering construction. If the damaged geomembrane can be repaired, we must repair it. Then put it into use, so what are the repair methods for low cost textured geomembrane?
1. The patch should extend at least thirty centimeters outside the damaged geomembrane.
2. The patch material used to repair holes or cracks should be consistent with the geomembrane.
3. The geomembrane worn by construction workers as shoes and the construction equipment used should not damage the high quality textured geomembrane.
4. All geomembrane diaphragms and seams must be checked. Defective geomembrane and stitching must be clearly marked on the geotextile and repaired.
5. For the safety of geotechnical materials, the packaging film should be opened before laying, that is, roll to roll and check the quality of appearance.
6. The worn geomembrane must be repaired by laying and thermally connecting small pieces. The thermal connection must be strictly controlled to ensure that the patch and the geomembrane are tightly integrated with the textured geomembrane for sale manufacturer and there is no damage to it.
7. Before the end of each day of laying, visually inspect the surface of all laying materials on that day to ensure that all damaged areas have been marked and immediately repaired to ensure that the laying surface is free of foreign substances that may cause damage.
8. At the bottom of the landfill, if the crack exceeds 10% of the width of the coil, the damaged part must be cut off, and then the two geomembranes are connected. If the crack exceeds 10% of the width of the coil on the slope, the crack The roll of composite environmental geomembrane manufacturers was removed and replaced with a new roll.
The geomembrane is often in contact with water during use. In order to prevent the water from penetrating the material and affecting the above building, the material needs to have a good waterproof effect, and it is also necessary to prevent the water from silting underneath, so also It is necessary to have a certain hydrophobic effect, which can prevent the accumulation of water and make the foundation of the building unstable, which is also an important reason why we chose geomembrane as a waterproof material.
For the laying of geomembrane is laid on a flat foundation, generally speaking, the construction is relatively easy, but when the local foundation horizontal anti-seepage scheme is not reasonable, we can consider the use of anti-seepage geomembrane vertical anti-seepage scheme. So how should the construction of aquaculture geomembrane manufacturers vertical anti-seepage be carried out?
The content of particles larger than 5 cm in the permeable layer does not exceed 10%, and the maximum particle size of a few large stones does not exceed 15 cm. The ground is a strong permeable layer containing coarse particles. The permeable layer is generally less than 12 meters deep. When the overlying clay layer is thinner, or through efforts to groove the depth, it can reach 16 meters. It is better to choose a chain bucket or hydraulic sawing machine for slotting.
After laying in the trench, the anti-seepage HDPE geomembrane factory price should be filled in time on both sides of the membrane. When the overlying clay layer is thin, it can not be delayed for a maximum of 24 hours. A chain bucket or hydraulic sawing machine should be used for slotting. When the bottom of the permeable layer is a rock hard layer, the water level in the permeable geomembrane permeable layer should be able to meet the requirements of a deep-layer solid wall.
The problems that need to be paid attention to when laying vertical anti-seepage geomembrane are the above. When laying wholesale environmental geomembrane, it is generally laid out one by one. This is to prevent the geomembrane from being unnecessary during the laying process. After the construction geomembrane arrives on site, the quality of the membrane must be checked in time.