Sprinkle Water Along the Cutting Line Before Cutting the Bentonite Waterproof Blanket
1. Channel formation. According to the design, the channel is reshaped, and the foundation soil at the channel slope and the bottom of the channel are tamped to make the dry density 1.5 g/cm3. Manually trim the slope and bottom of the canal to make it smooth and straight.
2. Blanket cutting. Expand the polyester nonwoven geotextile factory price roll material, determine the cutting direction according to the width required by the channel design section, cut the cutting line with cutting water, and fully expand the bentonite near the cutting line to prevent the bentonite from falling off after cutting.
3. Lay carpet. The main road should be laid perpendicularly to the direction of water flow, and the field road should be laid in the opposite direction along with the water flow. The waterproof blanket should be firmly attached to the foundation soil of the ditch bed to avoid wrinkles and cracks.
4. Grinding treatment. The waterproof blankets are overlapped in a laminated manner, and the overlap width is not less than 25 cm. Overlapping powder (bulk bentonite) with a width of 10 cm is spread between the laminations to prevent water. It is recommended to uniformly cover a certain amount of overlapping powder on the lower waterproof blanket. If the wind is strong during construction, the grinding powder and water can be mixed into a paste and applied to the lower waterproof blanket to prevent the grinding powder from being blown away by the wind.
5. Squeeze the carpet. The lining channel of the polyester nonwoven geotextile for sale laid on the whole section should be excavated with triangular grooves on the top of the embankments on both sides, the depth should be greater than 40 cm, and the top angle should be greater than 90°. The waterproof blanket should be laid in a triangular groove, backfilled and compacted.
6. Complete treatment. The waterproof blanket is made of non-woven fabric, which will quickly age under the influence of light. Therefore, the surface of the waterproof blanket must be protected. According to the test results, it is best to brush cement mortar or apply 1 cm thick cured mud on the surface of the waterproof blanket.
When exposed to water under closed conditions, the bentonite swells to produce a low hydrophilic clay layer with a water resistance equal to several inches of shrinking clay. Its salient features include increased internal shear stress and long-term stress relaxation friction resistance, making the composite wholesale polyester nonwoven geotextile suitable for various waterproof gasket system software. Under the conditions of Lashin, local low pressure, wet circulation system, and freeze-thaw cycle, it can maintain a very low water absorption rate. In addition, it also has the advantages of simple construction, low cost, and time-saving.
Bentonite waterproof blanket is suitable for anti-seepage or sealing in civil engineering, water conservancy engineering and environmental protection technology, but also for artificial lakes (rivers), roads, reservoirs, river banks, new building materials, railway lines, roads, underground garages, garbage disposal sites Wait. textured geomembrane for sale are widely used and have been used in underground waterproof and anti-seepage projects in municipal engineering, roads, railway lines, environmental protection, garbage disposal sites, water conservancy and hydropower projects, industrial production, and industrial buildings, and have proved to have a good anti-seepage practical effect. In the first two years in China, it was only used for a few engineering projects. With the localization of bentonite waterproof blanket, it is currently only used in many engineering projects.
Bentonite waterproof blanket is a raw material of soft LDPE geomembrane for sale. It is a uniform blend of graded bentonite particles. Through a unique needle punching process and mechanical equipment, the high-expansion bentonite particles are evenly and firmly fixed in two layers without Made between spinning geotextiles. It has the certainty of geosynthetics and excellent waterproof and anti-seepage properties. The wholesale LDPE geomembrane relies on a layer of bentonite to prevent seepage. Bentonite is clay, which is the main component of clay in the soil and is composed of water-absorbing minerals. In addition, it has two deformation characteristics, namely moisture absorption, expansion, and contraction due to lack of water. The key to the composition of bentonite minerals is the secondary clay minerals montmorillonite and illite: the lattice constant of the montmorillonite mineral is extremely stable, the water absorption is strong, and it obviously increases after wetting; the water absorption of illite is also very strong. Bentonite is a unique type of soil with a high content of clay particles, which is hygroscopic, swellable, and lacks water. The anti-seepage properties of bentonite are related to the mineral composition and content of the soil, the particle size and content of the soil, the composition and content of water ions, and the relative density of the soil layer. The left and right geotextile layers of bentonite are used as raw materials for safety protection. The waterproof blanket can maintain a very low water absorption rate under the conditions of Lashin, local low pressure, wet circulation system, and freeze-thaw cycle. In addition, it also has the advantages of simple engineering construction, low cost, and time-saving.