The Advantages and Applicable Scope of Filament Geotextile
The advantages and typical applications of filament geotextile:
The filament geotextile is made of polypropylene raw material, which has good characteristics in the stable application. They are made of high-quality raw materials, which can show the compressive strength and balance out and can operate well under various characteristics.
Filament geotextiles are suitable for the construction of road works and dam foundation works, but they are also used as drainage pipes, for consideration, separation, and reinforcement of the soil layer structure. They limit the particulate matter in the soil layer but allow liquids and vapors to function very easily based on them. wholesale filament nonwoven geotextile is used to improve the characteristics of environmental protection engineering, construction specialties and engineering projects, including roads, railway lines, and garbage disposal sites.
Advantages of filament geotextile:
1. Reducing the thickness of stones required in unpaved roads
2. Filament geotextiles increase roads wholesale polyester nonwoven geotextile, railway lines, clothing, food, housing and transportation
3. High tensile strength and durability
4. Filament geotextile economic development and reasonable environmental protection replace traditional building decoration materials
5. Filament geotextile is easy to install
6. Filament geotextile reinforces the base according to the short-term structure, which is beneficial to accelerate the construction rate of the project