The Function and Application of Geotextile
Geotextile is a new type of construction material. The raw material is synthetic fibers of polymer polymers such as polyester, acrylic, and nylon. According to the manufacturing method, it is divided into two types: woven geotextile and non-woven high quality filament nonwoven geotextile.
Geotextile has many functions such as anti-seepage, reverse filtration, drainage, isolation, reinforcement, protection, and sealing. Compared with the anti-seepage effect of conventional stone masonry and concrete materials, it has low investment, simple construction technology, short construction period, and It has the advantages of good seepage effect and high effective channel utilization coefficient.
Reverse filtration of dams and slope protection of water conservancy projects, isolation and anti-seepage of channels; foundation isolation, reverse filtration and drainage of roads, railways and airport runways, reinforcement and drainage of soil slopes, retaining walls and road surfaces; soft foundation treatment of port engineering, Reinforcement, and drainage of beach embankments, harbor docks, and breakwaters; isolation and anti-seepage of landfills, ash dams of thermal power plants, tailings dams of concentrators; filament nonwoven geotextile for sale have been widely used in the field of infrastructure construction and are gradually being applied In a wider field.
1. Application of reinforcement effect: It can stabilize and limit the displacement of civil engineering during long-term use, and can transfer or distribute the local stress acting on the soil to a larger area, and increase the distance between the soil body and the wholesale filament nonwoven geotextile. Friction resistance.
2. Application of isolation: use geotextile to separate different soil structures to form a stable interface, separate each layer structure, and play their own characteristics and overall role as required.
3. Application of protective effect: Geotextile can protect and wash the soil or water surface,
4. Application of filtering effect: Geotextile can pass water, and can effectively prevent the passage of soil particles, thereby preventing the loss of soil particles and the destruction of soil,
5. Application of drainage function: Non-woven polyester nonwoven geotextile factory price can form drainage channels in the soil body, gather the moisture in the soil and discharge it out of the body along the plane of the material.
What is the difference between filament geotextile and short filament geotextile
1. Appearance: The surface of the national standard filament geotextile product is longer, and the product color is whiter, while the surface of the national standard short filament geotextile product is shorter, the product color is slightly darker than the polyester nonwoven geotextile for sale.
2. Raw materials: Filament geotextile is produced with high-quality polyester chips, and short-filament geotextile is produced with PET polyester staple fibers.
3. Production process: Filament geotextile is made by melting polyester chips into silk at high temperature and then laying and needle punching and short silk wholesale polyester nonwoven geotextile are directly laying and needle punching polyester short fiber yarn.
4. National implementation standard: Filament geotextile implements GB/T17639-2008 standard, and short-filament geotextile implements GB/T17638-2008 standard.
5. The product performance index: filament geotextile is higher than short filament geotextile produced by filament nonwoven geotextile manufacturers in terms of breaking strength or other indicators.
6. The price of products of the same specification: the price of filament geotextile is generally higher than that of short filament geotextile.
However, whether it is filament geotextile or short filament geotextile, it plays the role of reinforcement and protection in the project. The specific project needs to use filament geotextile or short filament polypropylene nonwoven geotextile factory price or according to the specific conditions and design requirements of the project.