Type of Geotextile
Geotextile is a single water-permeable material produced by using a polymer as raw material through the non-woven process, weaving process, weaving process, and wet-laid process. It has been widely used in highways, railways, water conservancy, and water transportation. , Airport, environmental protection, and other infrastructure construction fields play a role in filtering, drainage, protection, isolation and crack prevention in the project.
Form and Classification
Geotextiles are divided into woven polyester nonwoven geotextile for sale (woven), non-woven geotextiles (non-woven), composite geotextiles, and wet-laid geotextiles according to different manufacturing methods.
1. Weaving geotextiles (woven fabrics) are composed of synthetic fiber filaments (polypropylene, polyester, nylon, nylon, vinylon, etc.) or plastic flat yarns, plastic split film yarns, and woven high quality polyester nonwoven geotextile arranged in a certain direction;
2. Non-woven geotextile (non-woven) fabric made of short fibers or filaments randomly arranged or oriented, mechanically bonded, heat-bonded, or melt-bonded;
3. The wet-laid geotextile is made of chopped polyester fiber and glass fiber as raw materials and dispersed in water, and then made by copying, dehydrating, sizing, and drying.
4. Composite geotextile: a filament woven geotextile or split-filament silk woven geotextile (woven polyester nonwoven geotextile manufacturers) and a staple fiber needle-punched non-woven geotextile made of the polymer are used as a raw material to make a composite Geotextile. With protection and reinforcement functions, it is mainly used in engineering fields such as soft ground foundation reinforcement and embankment foundation reinforcement. Divided into a two-layer compound and three-layer compound according to product structure.
5. Geotextiles are classified according to different raw materials.
① Polyester staple fiber needle punched nonwoven geotextile;
② Needle-punched non-woven geotextile made of polypropylene staple fiber;
③ Polyester filament spunbond needle punched nonwoven polyester nonwoven geotextile factory price;
④ Polypropylene filament woven geotextile;
⑤ Polyester filament woven geotextile;
⑥ Basalt fiber woven geotextile;
⑦ Polypropylene split membrane silk woven geotextile;
⑧ Geotextile with plastic flat wire;
⑨ Polyester fiberglass wet nonwoven geotextile.
6. The composite geotextile is divided into:
① Filament woven / staple fiber non-woven composite polypropylene nonwoven geotextile for sale (FW / SNG);
② Split film woven / staple fiber non-woven composite geotextile (SWG / SNG);
③ Plastic flat yarn woven / staple fiber non-woven composite geotechnical (GFW / SNG);
④ Staple fiber nonwoven / filament woven / staple fiber nonwoven composite geotextile (SNG / FW / SNG);
⑤ Staple fiber nonwoven / split film woven / staple fiber nonwoven composite geotextile (SNG / SWG / SNG);
⑥ Staple fiber non-woven / plastic woven flat woven/staple fiber non-woven composite high quality polypropylene nonwoven geotextile (SNG / SWG / SNG).
7. Geotextiles can be divided into drainage reverse filtration geotextiles, wrapped geotextiles, isolation geotextiles, and reinforced geotextiles according to different functions.
① Drainage anti-filtration geotextile: The geotextile allows liquid and gas to pass vertically while keeping the soil skeleton particles affected by the infiltration force from losing. Some geotextiles also serve as lateral drainage channels. Drainage anti-filtration polypropylene nonwoven geotextile manufacturers is mainly used in slope protection, anti-filtration layer after retaining wall or retaining wall, drainage blind ditch, soft foundation treatment, etc., as geosynthetic material anti-filtration layer, bagged sand with gravel anti-filtration layer, soft Materials such as water-permeable pipes, plastic drainage belts, bagged manholes or composite geomembrane.
② Wrapped geotextile: Geotextile is used as a wrapper for loose soil, sand, and stone or as a carrier for concrete and mortar to form a certain volume and shape block, which is used for slope protection and erosion protection. Wrapped geotextile products mainly include geotextile bags, geomembrane bags, and geotextile bags, etc. The bag is sandwiched with a pebble gravel anti-filtration layer, and the geotextiles in bagged sand wells have both wrapping functions.
③ Isolated geotextiles: Geotextiles are laid between different media to prevent adjacent different media from mixing. Isolation polypropylene nonwoven geotextile factory price is mainly used for isolation between fillers with different particle sizes on the embankment or laying geotextiles on the surface of soft soil to avoid blocking the upper drainage cushion.
④ Reinforced geotextile: The geotextile with a certain tensile strength is buried in the soil, and its interaction with the soil interface improves the strength and stability of the soil and limits the displacement of the soil. Reinforced geotextile is mainly used for reinforced soil structure, reinforced cushion in soft foundation treatment, etc., or combined with a geomembrane to form reinforced composite geomembrane, etc.