White/Black Non Woven Geotextile/Needle Punched Non Woven Geotextile
Geotextiles area unit porous nonwoven materials accustomed separate, filter, reinforce, defend or drain. high quality filament nonwoven geotextile enable filtration or separation of granular layers in roads and rail applications, used to defend membranes in lowland applications, used in coastal defense applications and employed in landscaping to guard surfaces and structures from weeds and root growth.
Geotextiles area unit availabel as plain-woven and non-woven.As liner protection, against physical injury, the nonwovens area unit commonly the solution. They are created of fibers of polyester or plastic in random directions and punched along by needles throughout the producing method. filament nonwoven geotextile for sale area unit commonly accustomed separate layers like clay and drain and to guard liner against injury.
|The quality deviation per unit area,%||-5||-5||-5||-5||-5||-5||-5||-5||-5|
|Breaking strength, KN/m≥||4.5||7.5||10||15||20||25||30||40||50|
|CBR bursting strength, KN≥||0.8||1.6||1.9||2.9||3.9||5.3||6.4||7.9||8.5|
|Vertical and horizontal tear strength, KN/m||0.14||0.21||0.28||0.42||0.56||0.70||0.82||1.10||1.25|
|Vertical permeability coefficient,cm/s||KX(10-3~10-2)||KX(10-3~10-2)||KX(10-3~10-2)||KX(10-3~10-2)||KX(10-3~10-2)||KX(10-3~10-2)||KX(10-3~10-2)||KX(10-3~10-2)||KX(10-3~10-2)|
|Equivalent pore size090 /mm||0.05~0.20||0.05~0.20||0.05~0.20||0.05~0.20||0.05~0.20||0.05~0.20||0.05~0.20||0.05~0.20||0.05~0.20|
1. due to the thermal method, additional strength, and fewer elongation is achieved with identical weight.
2. needs a smaller cargo area.
3. may be factory-made up to a dimension of half-dozen meters, resulting in less loss of fabric.
4. each white and tinted styles of ge0textile area unit factory-made from 100 percent pure yarn. No recycled material is employed.
5. merchandise may be factory-made with surface weight starting from fifty gr/m2 to one thousand gr/m2.
Product Application Range
The nonwoven material may be employed in nearly any stabilization, separation or artifact application, and they area unit most typically employed in areas that conjointly need filtration. The non-plain-woven style of the fabric provides a higher rate of flow through, making it easier for water to undergo the fabric. Some commen uses of the fabric include the following:
1. Road stabilization applications
3. Civil applications
4. Railway work
5. lowland lining
8. Filtration below riprap and rocks
9. Environmental applications