Laying HDPE Geomembrane Project Weather Requirements
Laying HDPE geomembrane project weather requirements
1. Even temperature of 5-40 °C is good, contact with the thermal expansion and contraction of HDPE anti-seepage film, support the specialist science, when the weather is cold, the laying of HDPE anti-seepage film should not be very tight; But pay attention to the tropics that should not be stopped in winter.
2. Wind speed and rain: When the wind speed is 4 or it is raining, it should not stop the project; when the wind worships, it is recommended to use the sand bag to press the HDPE anti-seepage film to start the work.
3. Cutting and transportation: Prove the record of laying the base surface measurement, cut the poorly bundled HDPE anti-seepage film, record the serial number, and load it to the laying site according to the phone number. Concerned that HDPE geomembrane does not want to be dirty and should not be smashed during the transportation process, to stop sharp objects from stabbing.
HDPE anti-seepage film laying engineering assembly
1. It should not be from the top to the high position, do not want to pull too tight, should not leave a 1.50% margin for unilateral sinking. The single-handed approach to the actual career situation of the project setting equipment, the slope accepts the laying order from top to bottom.
2. The transverse penetrators adjacent to the two frames should not be on a level line, and should not be staggered by more than 1M.
3. The transverse penetrator should not be more than 1.50M above the head of the reservoir and the best foot, and should not be placed on the square.
4. HDPE geomembrane first slope front field.
5. When the slope is laid, the orientation of the HDPE anti-seepage film should not be straight to the poorest curve line.