Features and Construction Considerations of Black Film Biogas Digester
Black film biogas digester has the following characteristics:
Low construction cost and high efficiency
2. Convenient construction and short construction period
3. The sewage stays for a long time, and the water outlet effect is good
4. HDPE barrier film has good performance, long service life, and good heat absorption
5. The large volume of biogas production
6. Convenient slag discharge function
7. Easy maintenance and low operating cost
8. No need to add additional gas storage bags, gas storage cabinets
At the same time, the black film biogas digester can also solve the problems of water seepage, leakage and gas leakage caused by shrinkage and expansion due to temperature changes in concrete biogas projects. Damage, high running costs, etc.
Notes on the construction of black film biogas:
1. Do not put weeds, bricks, tiles, stones, etc. in the biogas tank to avoid scratching or blocking the biogas tank
2. In the case that the biogas digester is not completely swollen, if there is a large area of water on the surface caused by rain, it should be drained immediately.
3. The inlet of the biogas digester (sewage enters the entrance of the channel) should avoid the entry of branches, plastic bags, and other debris to block the inlet.
4. A fence should be set up around the biogas digester, and within 100m there should be a signboard for heavy biogas. Fireworks are strictly prohibited to prevent people other than staff from approaching
5. The bulging height of the gas production membrane of the biogas digester is normally 3-4m. If it is 5m higher, it needs to be treated with an exhaust pipe.
6. The biogas digester is located within 100m of the biogas digester, and fireworks are strictly prohibited.
7. The inlet of the biogas digester (sewage entering channel) should avoid the entry of branches, plastic bags, and other debris to block the inlet.
8. If the top membrane of the biogas tank is damaged and the biogas is leaked, the sticky material such as tape should be used to seal the damaged area to prevent the biogas from leaking.