PET Polyester Bidirectional Tension Welding Geogrid
PET polyester bidirectional tension welding geogrid is made of polyester as main material, anti-aging agent and other additives, refined ribs are drawn by low multiple mechanical stretching, and geosynthetics are formed by plane longitude and weft at right angles and by special ultrasonic welding. The tension of ribs is changed by different mesh diameter, rib width and thickness according to engineering requirements.
Characteristics of PET Polyester Bidirectional Tension Welding Geogrid
1. The tension of PET polyester bidirectional tension welded wholesale polyester geogrid is borne by the warp-weft braided polyester ribs, which produce extremely high tensile modulus under low strain capacity. The longitudinal and transverse ribs play a synergistic role, giving full play to the interlocking effect of the grids on the soil.
2. The longitudinal and transverse polyester ribs of PET polyester bidirectional tension welded geogrids are woven into webs in warp and weft, which have the characteristics of high strength, low breaking tensile rate, and low creep coefficient. The temperature resistance range is – 70 ~180 Celsius. It has excellent ultraviolet resistance and microbial corrosion resistance.
3. Through the treatment of the polyester surface in the production process, the rough pattern is suppressed to enhance the roughness of the grill surface and improve the friction coefficient between the uniaxial plastic geogrid manufacturers and the soil.
4. The width of PET polyester bidirectional tension welded geogrid can reach 6m, which can achieve high efficiency and economic reinforcement effect.
5. The PET polyester material used in bidirectional tension welding biaxial geogrid factory price of PET polyester can ensure that it will not be eroded by acid, alkali, salt solution or oil at room temperature, and will not be damaged by water solution or microorganism. At the same time, the polymer properties of polyethylene are enough to resist the aging caused by ultraviolet radiation. The longitudinal and transverse ribs cooperate with each other after the grille is loaded, and the joint will not be cracked or damaged. In practical engineering, after compaction of filler, it is not corroded by ultraviolet light and oxygen, so it can completely meet the requirements of permanent engineering construction.