Why HDPE Geomembrane Liner is So Popular For Fish Pond and Shrimp Farm?
Why HDPE geomembrane liner is so popular for fish pond and shrimp farm?
1. HDPE geomembrane is a popular product, so the price is economic;
2. The fish pond HDPE geomembrane itself contains an anti-ultraviolet additive, so it is not afraid of solar irradiation, and the maintenance cost is low;
3. HDPE geomembrane can inhibit the growth of algae in the water, low cleaning cost;
4. HDPE geomembrane has good impermeability and water storage performance, preventing the water in the fish pond from seeping into the soil, effectively monitoring the water level and saving the related water conservation cost.
5. The HDPE geomembrane fish pond liner can also reduce the loss of oxygen caused by infiltration of soil, convenient to monitor the oxygen content in the water, reduce the cost of oxygen supplement in the fish pond.
6. The HDPE geomembrane can better maintain the balance of water quality, reduce the change of water conditions, and reduce the cost and time of water quality control.
The second strength is the stability of construction and use: Using a fishpond HDPE geomembrane liner can make the slope more stable than digging a pond directly. It is beneficial to eliminate the threat of wind, rain, wave and other natural conditions to the fish pond, maintain the system stability during the design, and prevent the loss of the cultivated crops in the fish pond due to the damage caused by the environment. In addition, the use of HDPE geomembrane liner allows the pond to have a steeper slope and a deeper depth, equivalent to a disguised increase in production.
Finally, there is the question of yield:
1. After the use of hdpe geomembrane fish pond liner, the bottom of the pool will not have weeds, sludge and other things that affect the speed of fishing, so can be more efficient fishing. The fishing time will be greatly reduced, and the vitality and freshness of fish and shrimp will be greatly enhanced.
2. Under the protection of hdpe geomembrane, the environmental adaptability of bacteria will be greatly reduced, so as to ensure the healthy growth of fish and shrimp, eliminate or reduce the possibility of bacterial disease transmission, and improve the production of fish and shrimp culture.