National Technical Standards and Characteristics of Geomembrane
Geomembrane is made of high-density polyethylene resin as raw material, which is melted, extruded and rolled into a waterproof barrier type material at high temperature. The colors are white and black. So what do you know about the performance characteristics of geomembrane? What are the national technical standards for environmental geomembrane factory price?
National technical standard table of geomembrane
1. Thickness mm0.2-3.00.2-3.00.2-4.00.2-4.0
2. Width m2.5-9.02.5-9.02.5-8.02.5-8.0.
3. Tensile strength (vertical and horizontal) Mpa> = 14> = 16> = 16> = 17> = 25.
4. Elongation at break (vertical and horizontal)%> = 400> = 700> = 550> = 450> = 550.
5. Right angle tear strength N / mm> = 50> = 60> = 60> = 80> = 110.
6. Water vapor permeability coefficient g.cm/c㎡.s.pa<1.0*10.
7. Operating temperature range + 70 ℃ ﹋-70 ℃.
8. Carbon black content% 2.0-3.0.
9. Resistance to environmental stress cracking F> = 1500.
Performance characteristics of geomembrane
1. Geomembrane is a flexible waterproof material with a high anti-seepage coefficient (1 × 10-17cm / s);
2. The geomembrane has good heat resistance and cold resistance, and its use environment temperature is high temperature 110 ℃, low temperature -70 ℃;
3. The geomembrane has good chemical stability and can resist the corrosion of strong acids, alkalis and oils, which is a good anticorrosive material;
4. The geomembrane has high tensile strength, which makes it have high tensile strength to meet the needs of high-standard engineering projects;
5. The geomembrane has strong weather resistance and strong anti-aging properties, and can be used for a long time without leaving the original performance;
6. The overall performance of the detailed node processing of geomembrane in engineering application, HDPE geomembrane has strong tensile strength and elongation at break so that HDPE geomembrane can be used in a variety of harsh geological and climatic conditions, and can also adapt well to geological The settlement is uniform, so the strain force is also relatively strong.