Notes Of Geotextile Construction
1. Geotextile can only be cut with geotextile knives (hook knives). If cut in the site, special protective measures should be taken for other materials to prevent unnecessary damage caused by cutting geotextile.
2. While laying polypropylene nonwoven geotextile, all necessary measures must be taken to prevent damage to the underlying material.
3. When laying geotextile, care must be taken not to let materials that may damage geotextiles, such as stones, large amounts of dust or moisture, block drainage channels or filter screens, or cause difficulties in the following connection, enter the geotextile or geotextile.
4. After installation, visually inspect all geotextile to determine all damaged surfaces, mark and repair the surface and make sure that there are no foreign substances, such as broken needles, that can cause damage.
5. The connection of geotextile shall follow the following rules: under normal circumstances, there shall be no horizontal connection on the slope (the connection shall not intersect with the contour of the slope), except where repaired.
6. In the case of suture, the future shall be made of the same material or more than that of filament nonwoven geotextile, and the future shall be made of materials that are resistant to chemical ultraviolet rays. There should be a clear color difference between the stitching and the geotextile for easy inspection.
7. Special attention should be paid to suturing during installation to ensure that no gravel from soil or gravel overburden enters the middle of geotextiles.