HDPE Impervious Geomembrane Sewage Tank Impervious Construction Procedure – Ⅱ
Fifth. Anchoring of HDPE anti-seepage geomembrane
1. There are many methods of anchoring: trench anchoring, nail anchoring, expansion bolt anchoring, and embedded parts fixing. Sewage ponds are usually fixed with pre-buried or expanded spiral beading.
2. The width of the bead shall not be less than 2cm, the thickness shall not be less than 2mm, the distance between the expansion bolts shall not be more than 600mm, and the exposed part of the bead shall have anti-corrosive measures.
3. The bolt diameter is not less than 4mm, and the distance is not more than 0.5mm. During construction, firstly use a prepared sandbag to temporarily fix the film in place to prevent the HDPE film from being blown and displaced by the strong wind, and then perform expansion bolt anchoring.
4. If the embedded parts have been embedded in the pool, you only need to weld the film to the HDPE embedded parts with an extrusion welding machine.
Six. HDPE geomembrane construction precautions
1. The power cords of hot air guns, grinders, and welders must be kept away from their working parts to the greatest extent in order to avoid damage to brain wires and electric leakage.
2. Except for hot-air welding, the mouth of the hot-air gun must not be in contact with the HDPE film surface under any circumstances and should be as far away from the film surface, human body, machinery and other objects as possible.
3. When the welding machine is not in use, it should not be placed directly on the surface of the HDPE film. It should be placed on a bracket or a sandbag belt.
4. After using the film cutter, the blade should be retracted into the knife box immediately.
5. Various temporary small tools used on site should be put into the toolbox in time after use.
6. It is strictly forbidden to discard the solder removed from the head of the extrusion welding machine directly on the surface of the high quality environmental geomembrane.
7. Smoking is prohibited on the HDPE geomembrane construction site. It is not allowed to wear shoes with iron nails or high-heeled hard-soled shoes to walk on the membrane surface. All activities that may damage the finished geomembrane are not allowed.
Seventh. Inspection and repair of finished geomembrane
1. Testing is carried out in three steps, namely visual inspection, aeration inspection, and damage test.
2. The visual inspection is mainly to carry out a detailed inspection of the appearance of the aquaculture geomembrane factory price, the quality of the welds, the T-welding, and the substrate debris. All construction personnel should carry out this work in the entire construction process.
3. In addition to visual inspection, vacuum detection and air pressure detection can be used if necessary. The inflation strength of inflation pressure detection is 0.25Mpa, and there is no air leakage for 5 minutes. Considering that the coil is soft and deformable, the pressure can be reduced by 20%.
4. The tensile test (destructive test) is based on the criterion that the weld is not torn apart and the mother is torn apart during the peeling and shearing tests. At this time, the welding is qualified.
5. In visual inspection, if there are defects such as holes on the film surface and missing welding, false welding, or damage during the welding process, it should be repaired with fresh base material in time, and the side of the scar should be more than 10-20cm above the damaged part.