Laying Process of Drainage Board
1. Process flow
Basic level acceptance → planning elastic line → empty paving drainage board (only fixed parts and areas are required to be fixed) → nail-hanging side wall waterproof storage and drainage sheet made in China → rubber hammer lightly buckle and overlap the lap belt → self-inspection acceptance → inspection acceptance
2. Basic level requirements
(1) solid, flat concrete surface
(2) Solid and smooth cement mortar
(3) Paved on the surface of the waterproof material on a solid and stable base
3. Operation points and technical requirements
(1) The drainage board is unfolded naturally and laid loosely at the planned location.
(2) The drainage board can be laid in the longitudinal or horizontal uniform direction of the drainage slope.
(3) The overlap must be overlapped in the direction of the drainage slope, and the reverse overlap is not allowed.
(4) When the location that needs to be positioned or the location where the shape changes need to be temporarily fixed, the asphalt horseshoe grease is used for point fixing.
(5) The termination of the drainage board needs to be determined in conjunction with the design of the building site.
4. Backfill method
Backfill soil on the drainage system. In order to prevent damage to the drainage system by earth-moving vehicles, the backfill needs to be backfilled from the periphery to the inside.
(1) During the backfilling, the non-woven fabric is firstly laid, and the backfill soil is used for consolidation while laying the non-woven fabric, and then the backfilling soil can be directly laid (the cloth China storage and drainage sheet factory can be directly laid back).
(2) The thickness of the first layer of backfill soil should be greater than 600mm at one time, and the frog compactor can be compacted before walking on the backfill soil.
(3) Subsequent layered backfilling, each backfilling thickness can be 600mm thick.
(4) In the end, 300 ~ 500mm thick artificially prepared planting soil is left, which is naturally backfilled and not compacted.